Thread: Dairy and Barn Expansion in Farmville

Dairy and Barn Expansion in Farmville

Is anyone here have a problem with the Dairy expansion? It gives the impression to me each time I attempt to expand one of my 5 dairies, the development resets when I go away from the page. This difficulty exists on my subsequent barn that I just in recent times bought. I have perform 3 developments and I have had as numerous as 6 people remark that they assist with the expansion and I'm confident I've get ten clicks, but when I set out to give the impression of being at it as if I not at all started to increase, so I purchase a 2nd dairy farm and I can't increase either. Because then, any neighbor who has attempted to assist accepts that message. But I'm the one attempting to do a barn rising. I ongoing my barn increase two days ago and 5 neighbors were capable to assist that first day. And they are more neighbors, not citizens I just added lately. so anyone know why this happen is proper way to do it then please reply me on this post.

Re: Dairy and Barn Expansion in Farmville

You need to accept all the parts for your nursery along with add them to the nursery. Subsequently completing every item I receive the notice “collected all the “nails”. When the nursery is complete you will get an additional static message to share that your nursery expansion is complete. Then you will begin to re-gift additional items and become aware of that you accept a bottle when you hit use as an alternative of re-gift by accident. The nursery rearranges itself and you will need to start all over again for the second time. This is exhausting. And will see that this is “fixed” .

I am posting a barn rising on behalf of a friend of a neighbor of mine, Carol, who attempted and tried to get benefit to expand her Dairy Farm after many days! My neighbor Carol's associates name is Teresa XXX. She is moreover attempted many times to increase one of her buildings by means of a barn rising, successfully. This is very satisfying as per my knowledge. Hence I don’t think that this is bug that appears to smack barn raisings? It appears to be very discerning. I had it for many days, myself. It took me a short time to lastly accomplish the expansion of my Dairy Farm. I had to statement it to you, which is why I am hopeful you can look after Teresa idea, Thanks very much, incidentally! I think Carol XXX's last barn rising for her dairy farm was a accomplishment.

Many of my friends as well as I are all trying to increasing our dairy barns and it is working very well for anyone. What comes about is that we discover the post for "barn raising" in the companions profile page, since there appears to be a easy way just raise your farm regular at least once in a day to re-post it to the major feed. Then you will require selecting it to help and get a message “your friends help you to raise a barn.". These are individuals who have been associates and neighbors for many days, so this is certainly give the correct message to carry on your barn rising properly. Since anyone can click to help with the barn rising, it don’t expires.

I am having difficulty also with increasing my barns. I post one day and come back the next and can’t post for the next two days which I can’t get anybody to assist after the first day. I have been demanding for two months now to elevate one barn and I contain not had any success. What is up with that??? Also, what is with the dog as well as treats once more? I fed at least 24 treats as well as missed one day to begin over once more. What is he hypothetical to do now? Take up room in the gift box with treats.

I'm having the same difficulty as others. I have place up the same development now 4 times and it's getting very annoying considering that I contain 5 Dairy Barns and I haven't been talented to expand any of them history the preliminary build, ever, so I'm jammed with every of them having simply one star. The last time I set up the growth I requested people to please post if it is permit them to click on the extension. The first 5 public (inside first 25 minutes) had no trouble clicking on my barn hoist; however everybody else that effort to assist on my barn raising got a note that said "unhappy, only your friends can assist you move up a barn" over and over. Well it was the barn that they were selecting on, not their have and they are most undoubtedly my friends. So I'm not convinced if it is a timing matter or where the difficulty lies with this matter, but it is most certainly annoying.