Thread: FarmVille: Is Farm Expansion 28 x 28 available

FarmVille: Is Farm Expansion 28 x 28 available

Hello guys I have been playing this FarmVille game for quite some time now and the problem is that I have almost used all the space available in my farm that can be seen in the normal mode, I have to delete some thing or the other to make way to grow new crops. Recently I have heard that there is a Expansion of the28 x 28 in the farm which we will be able to get more space in our farm to produce more crops and hence earn more points. So all I would want to know that when will this expansion take full effect on our farm, so that we will be able to get more wide space for our farm.

Re: FarmVille: Is Farm Expansion 28 x 28 available

Hey friend even I have heard about the same news but I am not sure when will be this expansion available for our farm. I would suggest that the you use the existing farm to save as much as coins as possible and don’t waste any of those because I think that there could be some cost or coins required to get the expansion of the farm. So until an unless it is officially announce when will be the expansion take place and how will we be able to expand it, we have to remain patience.

Good you have posted this thread as I was also wondering if there could be a way to enhance our farm size so that we will be able to get more and more crops planted on our farm. I was about to post a similar thread where in I would want to ask that is there a way to expand the farm size, now that the news is out that there will be a automatic 28 x 28 expansion on each and every farm. So all we would want to do is to wait for the changes to take effect. Also, it would be better if the Facebook, officially announce that will this expansion is for free or is that there will be some cost assigned in order to extend our farm size.

While playing the game last time around I found that I had an unusual never seen before, graph on the edges of my farm , I was really shocked to see this and when I moved my mouse pointer on that graph, I found that there arrows coming out of them with which I was able to get the farm expand both horizontally and vertically. Although I was able to expand my farm but I was not able to save the changes, so does any one else have got this similar kind of thing on their farm have made that changes successful, if yes then please help me to know more about this.

I think that the option to expand the farm is on the verge of involvement, they might have got this thing available on some of the users farm, just for the sake of testing it. I think that its time now that the expansion of the farm to get arrived and with which we will surely be able to increase the size of the farm. Also, I guess that you are very lucky to get the option first on your farm and one of the thing that you can try out is that you can stop and again load the game and see if you are able to save the game, even if you don’t then please don’t panic you will surely be able to save the expansion in the near future.