Thread: Cannot receive White Poinsettia seeds in Farmville

Cannot receive White Poinsettia seeds in Farmville

I posted a wish for receiving the poinsettia seeds. One of my neighbors sent some. I received the gift from my wishes and what do you think? Yes, "not establish" directly into the game. We simply have a few days to produce and master these stuff can this not work correctly. Only receiving about half my seeds when I receive, and when I select on every recommended friend to send seeds, I got to a white box with not anything on it, and it never goes away except I select play. Can't send or receive seeds and simply 2 and half weeks to end the task so what to do in such in order to get rid of this problem.

Re: Cannot receive White Poinsettia seeds in Farmville

I'm not having a problem accepting these seeds- they dive me correctly to my farm, and they can be appear in either my gift box or inside market. I've currently receive about 7 or 8 gifts of them so far. I have not demand them, so these are either a directly up gift or a thank you gift which I currently receive, as I also give to my neighbors a couple of times. I also believe that my neighbors are getting the proper gift which I m sending, since I frequently get a very high come back gift rate, and I am looking the same kind of numbers with this item as I regularly see when I send a specific gift out.

I am posting requests for the White Poinsettia seeds. So far, 5 friends have responded and upto 4 friends among of those links were doing well at actually posting the seeds to my Market they give me as a gift and I accept easily. The other four links, when I selected to accept the White Poinsettia seeds, it should show the message saying that you have receive the White Poinsettia seeds as a gift, afterwards the game went directly will load and the seeds will easily appear in your market place.

When you receive your White Poinsettia seed gift, the count in the market goes up. It is available in your gift box or it will present inside the inventory. Check your market below seeds and it will inform you what you contain. I also think it is any of the web error you can get you will need to accept it properly otherwise it will go from your inventory. If you can't send the gift, then you will never going to get an adequate amount to master these, and you only have two more masteries to need all seeds done. You will require refuse to lay out the type of money mandatory to master this crop. Change this over to coins or provide us a twice mastery weekend furthermore it might effort.

I usually collect the gift not found error and goes directly into the game. I really desire to master the crop but only have deal with to really receive a pair of packets of seeds out of all the ones send to me. They actually require fixing this and expanding the time left for us. I am 40 short of the 1st level & have about an additional 200 planted for crop tomorrow & the rest around 400 are sitting in my requirements list I am too scared to accept them because they immediately go poof, definitely not a happy farmer.

I have contacted Zynga on this matter they inform me to clear the browser cache. After going through several things the lady offer me 200 white poinsettia seeds but position them in my gift basket as an alternative into the market where I can utilize them. No concern what I do, they are trapped there - I can't exercise them, can't advertise them. And they acquire 200 spots up in my gift case. I've gone encircling round with her concerning this, and just this morning I established an additional message. Guess what it says. Yup, I must clear my browser cache. So my problem was solved by this.