Thread: FarmVille: Crafting cottages access denied

FarmVille: Crafting cottages access denied

Hey friends have any got the access to the Crafting Cottages, the message that the Crafting Cottages is been coming soon has been prompting my screen everyday when I log into to play the FarmVille, but still I am not able to access it, it is always throwing some error saying that the access has been denied. So all I would want to know from you guys is that have you got the access to it from your side and if yes then can some one mention the geographical locations so as to where I can get this also, it would be better if some one post some overview pictures of it.

Re: FarmVille: Crafting cottages access denied

No friend even I have not any options to get the full access of this Crafting cottages, they have mentioned that they are still on the verge of enrolling the feature out for us but this was way back so I guess that there could be some problem with the advent of this facility, so all we can do is that we can wait and watch when exactly will it be coming out. As far as the getting the overview of the Crafting cottages, you will find them on the new categories of the game. So if you find something related to the Crafting cottages please post again.

All I have heard is that when this feature is out we will be getting the crafting cottage in your giftbox but when I had went to my neighbors farm just to see their farm, I found something different and when I zoomed in I found that there was a the crafting cottage on their farm. But when I checked my giftbox I found that there was nothing there, also my ,market stall that is where we buy and sell the products is still the same. So I would want to know that is there any other way so as to get access to the crafting cottage and if it is there then what is it, please give your suggestion.

Have you asked them about the crafting cottage in their farm, how they have gotten those. I feel that the feature is just about to launch and that is why we are able too see the crafting cottage over the neighbors farm. Maybe if you can access your own farm with the help of your friends id, then also you will be able to see the crafting cottage on the farm. So I think its just about time we will be able to access the crafting cottage on our farm as well, so have patient and wait till it is officially announced about the crafting cottage .

I have heard that the crafting cottage are available and for that you will have to create space on your farm such that it will be able to have enough room for the crafting cottage . This crafting cottage has been already released and many of them have directly got on their farm and that is the reason why you are able to see through the Maps, but when you check the farm it will not be visible because you might have got your farm full of crops.