Thread: Unable to load FarmVille

Unable to load FarmVille

Guys please help me with this issue to get corrected as I am not able to stay without playing the FarmVille. This is the fourth successive day that I am facing the problem of completely loading the FarmVille game. Whenever I click on the FarmVille icon that is on the left side of the Facebook home page where all the applications have been mentioned, I get the loading screen of the FarmVille and even reaches 80%, but then it just gets halted and I am not able to get to the starting page of the FarmVille. I am able to access the Facebook smoothly so I don’t think so that there could be any problem with it, so if some one know how to get this problem solved please give your opinions.

Re: Unable to load FarmVille

Try loading the game with different browser and see if it helps in solving your problem, I think that this could be due to the defected browser or can be even something else. But still you can give a try by accessing the Facebook with some different browser and then again playing the game from over there. I think that the problem might be due to missing add-ons and changing the browser could help you in overcoming the problem. Also, if you don’t have any other browser then please download it or even try to update the existing one. I hope that this will certainly help you in overcoming the problem.

I would want to ask that what is exactly the level you are currently playing it, if you have played through all the levels and have even produced allot of crops in your farm then I think that it will for sure take allot of time to load. So I would request you to be patient and wait for some time to get the load to complete. Also, I would want to know that are getting to hear the tombstone cows from the back while your game is loading, also at 80% were you get stuck does the sound also gets stuck or is it still coming. If you are able to get the sound going on, then I think that you must wait for some time and you will get to the startup screen of the game.

Hey thanks for the instant reply, I have done exactly as you all have mentioned on your post and still I am not able to get the game load completely. I have used different browser to play the game and then also, I am unable to load the game completely it gets stuck this time around 90%. Also, I have checked the sound and it was continuously coming even if the game was stuck at 90%, as suggested I had waited for over an hour and still, I was unable to get the load screen touch 100% and redirect me to the startup page of the FarmVille game. So guys please help me to overcome this problem as I cannot wait for more time without fertilizing my farm.

Looks like a glitch from the Facebook end, I and many of my friends are also going through the same problem. We are just not able to get the loading of the game to complete its get stuck some where in the loading process. I think that with the popularity of the game as more and more users are playing this game each and every day, so I think that this might be getting to the users accessing the FarmVille, since there are already too many user accessing and playing at the same time. So I guess that the best we can do is to complain about this to the Facebook community and let them take the initiative to solve this problem.

Looks like a glitch from the Facebook end, I and many of my friends are also going through the same problem. We are just not able to get the loading of the game to complete its get stuck some where in the loading process. I think that with the popularity of the game as more and more users are playing this game each and every day, so I think that this might be getting to the users accessing the FarmVille, since there are already too many user accessing and playing at the same time. So I guess that the best we can do is to complain about this to the Facebook community and let them take the initiative to solve this problem.