Thread: FarmVille: Inspection about the cost of the train materials?

FarmVille: Inspection about the cost of the train materials?

Guys, I am making this thread to ask all the members of the FarmVille about the costs imposed on the train materials in order to buy them. I have been playing the FarmVille for over a year now and I have been amongst most points as far as my neighbor are concerned. Now that there is also a upcoming features on the FarmVille that is the arrival of train along with the materials to build it. I have given below the costs that are imposed on each and every product.
    • Train Engine – 22 FV$
    • Red Passenger – 100,000 Coins
    • Green Passenger – 100,000 Coins
    • Train Caboose – 50,000 Coins
    • Train Crossing – 80,000 Coins
    • Train Track 1- 8,000 Coins
    • Train Track II – 5,000 Coins
    • Train Track III – 5,000 Coins
    • Train Track IV – 5,000 Coins
    • Train Track V – 5,000 Coins

All I want to know that are you all satisfied with the cost that has been assigned to all these products, please give your vital suggestions.

Re: FarmVille: Inspection about the cost of the train materials?

I think that they are all great and one how have been playing the FarmVille game for quite some time now will easily be able to buy any of these products. The coins required to purchase these products shows that we should have to have some 6 months of experience in playing the game because then only you will be having that much of coins to buy the above products mentioned in the above post. I am eagerly waiting to buy my train for the transportation of my farm products.

Although the price seems to be OK for me as I have got enough coins in my bank but one of the thing is that really annoys me is that the if the developers tried to release another expansion, then what will be the use of the people of buying more track. Also, if the trains are to be run on our farm then we will be stuck with the less amount of space for doing some other work. So as far as I know I think that it would be better if avoid this facility of the transportation and keep some vacant space in our farm.

According to me the rates that are imposed on buying such products are on a very high side, I think that the people who have spend too much of their time in playing the game and those of have ample amount of coins in their kitty will able to buy this thing. The new comers will have to wait till they get coins of about 5 million so that they can get access to what ever they like from the above. I too have a very less amount of coins in my bank, they are just 30,000 and with this I think that I will have to wait for more than I month to increase my account.

I am not satisfied with the rates that have been imposed on the products for placing the track and then buying the trains products and then completely building the train. I think that there is no point placing the track because of two reason, one is that it will take allot of space and the other is that even if buy and lay the tracks then, we could be in no position to buy the engine as most of the coins would have got loss in buying this track, so this train facility is certainly a big no for me.