Thread: How to find the friendly ghost in restaurant city

How to find the friendly ghost in restaurant city

I was just thinking where to find the Friendly Ghost in the restaurant city game?! I see some of my friends wall still have the Friendly Ghost but I make out in my restaurant game. Since I not at all ever saw it, I was thinking if it's still viewing up in front of player’s restaurant?! It really bothers me a bit since I could not at all observe the friendly ghost and tried to find it but I failed. Make me sense like I had done a bit wrong that's why I couldn't notice him. So anyone knows how I could get the friendly ghost in this game of restaurant city. Please help me out to solve my problem. Help will be appreciated.

Re: How to find the friendly ghost in restaurant city

I think that you can get the friendly ghost just accepting the gift from your friends if that gift is an mystery boxes. I believe that there are more that 20 % chance to get the friendly ghost through the mystery gift. In order to get it you will just require to unlock the gift as we normally opens the gift. But no one gives the mystery boxes either for this you require to send a mystery gift in return you will get the mystery gift or unlock it easily. It’s random who make a decisions to gift you boxes but I imagine it is for all time to the same people for the reason that you require 1 stationary friend and 3 active friends. So those are the people who the game picked.

I know it's not fair if not get the friendly ghost but there's nothing we could do but to speculate what do us admirer did wrong. In order to get you will require completing more and more maximum upto 20 levels and after achieving the target you can get thefriendly ghosting easily through your mystery box. Because unless you play up to 20 levels completely I don’t think there is any chance to get the mystery boxes for you. This occasion PlayFish made things a bit not understandable or made people misinterpret them. Hope they have a good enlightenment on why only give permission those inactive players receive mystery box.

Refresh your game and it'll swap people. The initial time I open mine it transports up 2 repeat people each day, both who are half active and the others a non-active in order to unlock the mystery box for the friendly ghost. I'm finding the system actually unwarranted too. I have two additional friends who are very lively and senior level than I, who haven't observe the friendly ghost car at all. It's just been me. One has gotten things. She showed up on my record once and then not at all again. I haven't gotten no matter which. Desire it was like the crates where if you acquire the recipient to unlock it, you could acquire one also. Or minimum some kind of incentive for transferring all gift to those. So what if I sense the "good spirit" meter? There's no encouragement if my friends don't even observe the friendly ghost car to return the favor.

The Friendly Ghost came a month late as it is by now November and we are prepared for blessing. I have a sensation this Friendly Ghost giving out Prize Boxes will rapidly transform into Jolly Ol' Saint Nick on a sledge. The new flourishes to the game are most reception to tease associate players into continues with the game or playing another time but it can also affront friends that discarded playing as you post to their wall. I don't recognize what they obtain in their boxes but it is superior to be something that will formulate them comes back to playing somewhat than hating my guts for redistribution crap on their profile wall.

Well I got one, and the humorous thing is the friendly ghost car approach back and i send out 5 additional mystery boxes and this time as an alternative of just substantial up the meter, it said +1 spirit, Don't recognize what it means, I appear for a button so it would inform me more but there was nothing. Tried selecting the ghost car, but it just get hold of off. Leave to the blog as well as fan page not no matter which there. Not convinced, but with me absent "werecat sushi chef" to complete my set. expect it means I will obtain 10 mystery boxes