Thread: Farmville: Is it necessary to click on the feeds everyday

Farmville: Is it necessary to click on the feeds everyday

I am in love with this Farmville game, I have made plenty of production in my farm since I have started to play the game on Facebook. Although I was just wondering that is is that necessary to click on the feeds options for the farm everyday, I know that this is the same problem that is being faced by each and every one playing this game as there could be a possibility that some one or the other will not be able to access the Facebook and hence cannot play the game. As far as I know I haven’t been able to click on more then 50 feeds per day and also wont be possible to do so. So some one knows that is there any kind of limit as such imposed on the feeds or that we can play the way we want, please give your suggestion.

Re: Farmville: Is it necessary to click on the feeds everyday

I guess that we are able to get passed any limit as I really don’t care about any kind of limit as such, I play the way I want and don’t care about the feeds as it doesn’t effect me in any case. According to me there could be a possibility of 125 feeds per day, but then also I am not able to get any where close to the target as such, but then also all my farm are absolutely in good condition whenever the next time I choose to play the game, so guys all I can say is that don’t worry about any limit and just keep on playing the game and enjoy.

I also don’t really care about the restriction imposed on the limit while playing the FarmVille game on the Facebook. Whenever I don’t get any of those , I just request my friends to send me some of those and really we help each other in maintain and growing our farm. So I don’t play the game each and everyday and therefore doesn’t seed my farm, so all I can say is that for the people who forcefully sits each and every day to collect the feeds each and every day is to just go out and enjoy with your friends or even play other applications or games on the Facebook and don’t worry any thing about the collections.

Looks I am a bit unlucky as far as playing this game is concerned, I also didn’t bothered much about the collection of the feeds while playing the FarmVille game on the Facebook and this has certainly landed me into some kind of problem. Yesterday when I started playing the game, I found that there was a message prompted on my screen saying that you have reached your limit and will have to clear all the feeds before proceeding. Unfortunately I had to sit for 5 hours and click on each and feeds that were available, so guys I think that it would be better if you clear all the feeds instantly as it arrives to asvoid any problems.

I think that most of us do not have helpful neighbor who will help us the way we want, it would be better if we don’t depend on them and just click on each feeds everyday so as to avoid any further confusion. I know this kind of limit is really very frustrating but to avoid any more sort of problems it better to get all the feeds in order to pass the game smoothly. Through this you will certainly enjoy the game each and every time you start playing it.