Thread: It seem so impossible to win the boss fight in Mafia Wars

It seem so impossible to win the boss fight in Mafia Wars

I have 10 of stun gun, strength and grenade. Trouble is that with this novel way of fighting the boss, I can’t even stroke the boss but his henchman, where you can just utilize an item than attack than can utilize the item once more. Is there a information on how to deal the boss and I can’t handle to utilize all the item apart from the stun gun because I finish up dead earlier than handle to utilize em all, and while I cure myself and attack another time, there the henchman once more. My game plays the entire time attempt to master the final chapter rather than doing the initial chapter. Could that be the trouble??I have skill assault of more than 1000 and protect of more than 1500. Do I require raising the attack and defending skill??

Re: It seem so impossible to win the boss fight in Mafia Wars

I am functioning on Don Del Brenta which is Ruby Level. He appears virtually impervious. Moreover, the clash will last 9 hours, but I can't ask for assist once more for 24. That appears off, should not it be 3 hours? My attack and protection are above 1600, up till now that does not appear to stuff (could be incorrect). Every hit by Del Brenta takes above semi my strength (total is 693), so, at smallest amount I get two hits earlier than my character is dead. The strength packs are worthless at that point. I can utilize one, beat him, and after that I am dead. At this rate, I will be going via tons of money and RP's to heal up and nick him once more. Boss assists as well appear valueless. I have not at all actually been able to assist on boss clashes with other members of my mafia. I allegedly had one assist today on Del Brenta, but it registered no reduce in his health. With these strike ratios and his 43k health, this is crazy extended endeavor.

I have a bit else I am aggravated at. A friend can assist on the boss fight, but if that person was in any additional city while clicking to assist, it calculates as leaving the brawl earlier than it ever started because I am is not in Italy while accepting to clash the boss. I cannot clash the boss either or resume the fight from earlier than I joined. Alter it so either people mechanically travels to the accurate city earlier than the boss clash begin or tells them which they require to travel to the accurate city. I had brought down a boss to 60 percent of don altos strength while a friend joined to play. My friend was in another city at that time. The boss strength returned to 100 percent. Why? Only 30 percent should be reinstated.

I am having problems with Antonio Di Rosy in Roma. I can't appear to strike him. At level 593 I should be able to do additional than 300 dmg. Lastly got a group of assist and we knocked him down to 30,000 (in progress with 40,000), and after that approximately 90 minutes into the 12 hour fight he healed completely. I thought they were not supposed to cure within the time frame? Is this dissipating of time at present? Give up and come back later than its fixed?

The Boss is not supposed to cure, except the Timer ends. I have seen a handful of information on this, appearing for a reliable imitation. If you can perhaps give anything precise for me to obtain a reproduction on this, please let me know. One thing to note however is containing numerous tabs unlock while fighting a Boss can cause complexity did you have numerous tabs unlocks?