Thread: loyalty points is now gone in Mafia Wars

loyalty points is now gone in Mafia Wars

I just attempted to get 100 energy from the loyalty program and it looks to be gone at present. Is anybody else observing this? or if I am say anyone else also have this problem? Why this is happening? Any idea? All time something new and new problem created in mafia wars. Is there any solution for this? Please someone help me to know this or to solve this problem. Thanking you in advance.

Re: loyalty points is now gone in Mafia Wars

What it will do is prevent people from playing for as extended as they have been. My energy is 1250 at level 634. I am fortunate to level one time a day. That is all I wish to anyhow. But, I utilized the stamina refills, and one time in a great when I would purchase the energy with my LP's, for the nights I can't sleep and wish to play. I guess I won’t be doing that any extended. Zynga's alters won’t force anybody to pay, no one is going to begin paying them depends on stuff they take away. It will additional than likely turn players off. It will for assured shorten playing time, and as I said, people will get utilized to this smaller playing time, and possibly discover something else to fill their time.

I must have been one the previous to get them then... I played about 3 hrs before and got the 100 Energy. But I think Zynga doesn’t appear to realize there is a universal depression on. Mafia Wars will only finish up with semi a dozen rich CC playing addicts torrential thousands of dollars into the game. Would not bolt from the blue me if the subsequently step Zynga takes is making all their games a 'pay for'.

That is the thing they are not stopping sequential leveling. Factual serial levelers are plugging away. It is those of us who require only that slight extra push to keep playing for one more hour which is hurt. And that in the finish will just hurt Zynga. Thing is, things like the LPs, the energy Refills, and so on. Those good freebies which assist me play extended are the small things which assist me decide it is worth pulling out my wallet while I wish to pay a bit something for my entertainment. The more of these particulars which vanish mean I am fewer likely to pay to play than more likely.

I have no individual problems with players which can level up nonstop, it is more of a skill currently than ever but there is far more players which can almost level up than there is that can level up. I have interpret a respond, and the central points of it was that people who level up frenziedly takes more server time than people who don't, that causes lag/problems! Obviously if you purchase the refills you’re paying for that server time thus they don't mind. As well the second point of respond was that it’s many people's other accounts which can or almost level up rather than the initial or main and by stopping nonstop leveling they wish to decrease the sum of farm accounts and bot play.