Thread: Audio Bug in DC Universe Online

Audio Bug in DC Universe Online

Hey guys I am totally into games and I just love the DC universe Online games and the way it flows . I have a whole collection of Exciting games, plenty of play stations and other even an awesome collection ipod games . I love the way the game takes you to the skies above the metropolis like a Superman and, or the feeling of skulk in the shadows of the Gotham city like a Batman. I am a little confused and I would need your help. While playing on some occasions when I press the Alt+Tab keys , or if I try changing the audio settings the audio just disappears completely. I just want to know whether is it only me who has this audio bug or do other DC universe Online users have a similar problem.

Re: Audio Bug in DC Universe Online

DC universe online which is also known as DCUO is used for online gaming purposes. It is an exciting experience to hook onto these games. These games can be played between multiple users and is so innovative and has the edge over other online games. This is a gaming application in which you may find plenty of famous comic characters which you find in the comic books or may have seen on Cartoon Network channel. I have already played this fabulous game and let me tell you that you are not the only one having the audio problem. I was playing this game on a Windows 7 Operating system with a 64 bit resolution, with Realtek hardware and HD drivers. I share the same problem you had, but in my PC the audio even went blank when I had cut scenes in the game. There after I was left without the audio until I exit the game.

DC Online Universe is an online gaming program. It is also referred to as the DCUO at times, and is published and developed by Sony Online Entertainment. This application can have unlimited number of players and can be played on a very wide platform. The game was released in United States on January the Eleventh, 2011. This game can also be played on platforms such as Playstation3. This game has got a substantial and satisfactory response from the customers. And unexpected this game has an audio bug, where there are times when the audio just disappears. Most of the users have got a similar problem and I guess you are not the only one to have that bug.

Even I had bought the game in enthusiasm. The game is just mind blowing and way beyond ones imagination. The combat, for the most part of the game works well. On my PC, melee and ranged attacks are controlled with clicks (Square and Triangle on the PS3), and combinations of taps and holds of the mouse can result in different moves once you are familiar with it. It is a simple and easy to learn game with no complicated key combinations. You get a sense of satisfaction while trying to juggle an enemy who are long enough to kill without taking any damage, and attacks in this games are surprisingly responsive and it does not dishearten you. Yes a bug is a common place for any application. The audio disappears while making the audio settings, it is annoying at times but you can solve the problem by just restarting the game. This game has so much to offer that this bug problem seems to be negligible.