Thread: How to get buddy card to play DC Universe Online

How to get buddy card to play DC Universe Online

Hey guys am very much interested in playing video games. I have a whole collection of Nintendo games, plenty of play stations and other ipod games as well. I am in deep trouble, what happened was I purchased this game from the store and when I opened the box and I found that there was no buddy code inside. There was a code in front of the instruction booklet but that was the code for a thirty day trial. I will be grateful If you guys can assist me as to how to get a buddy card with a code.

Re: How to get buddy card to play DC Universe Online

DC universe online or sometimes it is also referred to as DCUO is used for online gaming purposes. It is an exciting experience to hook to these games. This games can be played between multiple users. This is a gaming application in which you may find plenty of famous comic characters which you find in the comic books or may have seen on Cartoon Network. With the DC online game comes a buddy card, which also referred to as a buddy code or a buddy key. You get a Buddy code with every game with the help of which you can get a free 10 day trial.

Hi I am a crazy game lover, and I am very much familiar with this game. I feel sorry for, because even after purchasing the game you were unable to find the Buddy key. Don’t worry buddy, I hope I had a an extra buddy card, the one I had I gave it to my cousin brother. I know this is a game you cannot resist much and so you are really eager to find the Buddy key. I think you should ask your friends if they might have a buddy card and can help you out. Try searching for a patch of this game on the net or you can even try looking for a torrent for the same which will make your work easier.

Even I have bought the game in enthusiasm. What I found in my box was a CD folder. Then there was a manual with an Activation code printed on it, I even found a “Quick Start” card that lists the PC controls at the back side. Then the most exciting thing I got the “Buddy key card” printed on it, along with the activation code at the back which was similar in size and appearance to that of the “Quick start card”. Let me tell you guys if you have never played the an massively multiplayer online game then DC Online is a good place to start. I love the way DC Universe Online mixes the sensibility action games with the traditional role playing progression.