Thread: Cannot see mystery gift in my gift box in Fishville

Cannot see mystery gift in my gift box in Fishville

I m playing fishville game every now and then and I've won numerous farm, fishes, as well as space of the mystery gift from my neighbor's treasure chests and mystery gift which neighbors gives to me as a return gift but presently they are not appearing in my gift box at all. It is making me sad. Can someone explain to me why it has happen so please reply on this post through your suggestion? Is there any way to get it easily?

Re: Cannot see mystery gift in my gift box in Fishville

Apparently this is what is assumed to be happening according to my point of view. You are simply able to distribute the mystery boxes among your neighbors and they have the alternative to give back to you the same if they wish. Even though I have never been specified the option to return the mystery gift to you and therefore you are not able to see on my account. Such a bad thought as nowadays the majority of box I open have mystery boxes as well as so I am losing out on coins moreover experience points.

I agree, either solve this problem or get a hold of the mystery boxes totally. I in fact enjoyed collecting the mystery gift, but it is just more of a annoyance going among the neighbor's chests, not obtain useful coins or XP, and coming up for the neighbor's ville to optimistically send me one more space mystery boxes. It's just a squander of time. I continuously receiving told I have run out of 'sending' for this app. So I think that this game is quite a crap if the mystery box cannot be found out.

I completely have the same opinion that this attribute is just ineffective moreover takes away from winning precious coins and experience point from us. It appears a lot of public are dissatisfied with this new characteristic that the fishville had applied to vanish the mystery gift from the gift box. They should be capable to contain the mystery boxes come into view in the gift box considering it isn't promising to send these extra than once to your friends owing to the regularly useless to send the "one gift per day" rule. I anticipate this will solve the problem soon or else this game will be losing many users from the facebook account.

The mystery boxes are just intended to send to the friends this is not a bug or glitch if you cannot find it out. When you send them friends have the alternative of sending them back to you. Fish ville are working on this problem it is anticipated to complete it within a month how the mystery box are unable to find inside the gift box. There is small whenever you accept any gift from the friend always try to return the gift. Then I think you will not lose you mystery gift.