Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cannot find Zapping monsters prizes in restaurant city

Video Games

Old 29-01-2011

Cannot find Zapping monsters prizes in restaurant city

I have obtained all full points for completing the monsters level all four days in the Restaurant City game in my facebook profile. But it seems to be cheating on me since I not at all obtain the Day 1 prize-- caldron -- obtain prize2 & the prize 3 (mummy & vampire) Ė but I got nothing today Ė which has to be brain jar prize for the fourth day in this game. Is there is any technique to perform anything regarding these missing prizes? So I think that why should we trouble doing this challenge each day if the prizes are only infrequently going to be presented? So what to do in order to get this missing prize.

Old 29-01-2011

Re: Cannot find Zapping monsters prizes in restaurant city

Yesterday most could not obtain the count Dracula while completing the game, owing to the meter bar had been gold since the second game giving the mummy prize for the monsters level, while afterward, my meter bar continues to be gold until at present whereby many of us did not still encompass whichever of the 1st 2nd as well as 3rd prize of the day in the restaurant city game. Restaurant City did not solve the malfunction because it's so unfair to us who continue on playing all the time, but could not obtain anything at all. So just started the whole level again and solve the problem and now get the prize as regular.
Old 29-01-2011

Yeah mine game is ruined to, been ruined from the time when the first day, every day it begin as if most of us have the gold and we donít got the first prize, it's stuck most only got to perform it one day so far. I can zap a many zombies and obtain nothing. I believe that they must not only all the people with broken ghoul games but give us every prizes we missed the last few days in recent time. It is only way to remove the application form the account.
Old 29-01-2011

I tried today to gather the mystery box gold prize from ghoul zapping and can't discover it anywhere. It said it was positioned in my record, but itís not in the interior or exterior, nothing to open. I don't compensate for the mystery boxes but it articulate I have two. Does everybody begin among the two? And, why can you simply gather one per day when public post the gold price? I believe if you are playing and maintenance up with posts, you should be capable to collect as many as prizes you can if you can get it.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , ,