Thread: New recipes decreases the restaurant city game performance

New recipes decreases the restaurant city game performance

I playing this restaurant city game frequently on the Facebook and it is working well unless the new recipes introduce in this games. The new recopies had entirely ruined Restaurant City game, making dishes with ghosts as well as vampires. I by chance selected on that recipes furthermore now I can't remove them from the menu. I know that some people find these tremendously unpleasant but it’s created many problems. You it possible to delete the dishes or certain recopies form the restaurant city; I don't need ghosts all over my computer screen because it decreases the performance of the game.

Re: New recipes decreases the restaurant city game performance

The "brains" is in fact disgusting. So is the goulash recipe in the Restaurant city game. Previous year the dishes for Halloween were immense easy and take less time to prepare. But currently it is all regarding gory stuff. There in fact should be a technique to delete dishes we don't desire Not just holiday ones but other ones that we will never serve and are just taking up space. I just remove that application from my facebook account and started the new one in order to solve the problem of the deleting this weird recipes which I can’t delete it.

Sincerely not everybody likes the Halloween event in the restaurant city game. (Though not many people are tremendously insulted) Just like not everybody liked the Christmas and Easter events (I don't party xmas and discover the holiday wounding but it's just a game, I just didn't obtain any of the holiday items as well as recipes.) can't provide to everybody at on one occasion as well as each event will have a bit someone doesn't like concerning it. The grown up object to perform it just ignore it. Try to ignore that event if you can’t delete that recipe that you required.

The brains as well as the ghoulash dishes being horrible: most of us get affronted by something every 5 minutes. So if somebody finished a pan of lasagne & called it "Brains" would you leave from the game? I'm just thinking, because the RC dish is prepared with tofu, almonds, cherries & sugar. It's not in fact brains. One of my friends experience that tofu is horrible. He doesn't play RC. Still if he did I imagine he'd be ok. It's not resembling you in fact have to eat the items in the game. even though it would be attractive to see someone try.