Thread: Mafia Wars: benefits and drawbacks over the adding health

Mafia Wars: benefits and drawbacks over the adding health

I often visit Facebook in order to play Mafia Wars. I really like this game and I spend couple of hours to play this particular game. Well currently I am at level 758 and I am having 390. So far I have not added any SP in to the health of the player of mine. Now all the top zoo animals have added 20 SP in to their health. Well I want to know what are the benefits and drawbacks over the adding health to the player. Let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Mafia Wars: benefits and drawbacks over the adding health

Well its very simple question to answer. The main advantage of getting more health is more you fight. More heath you are having you will fight longer period of time. Another benefit is you will get less injured automatically bills of the hospital will reduced. Also you might get more chances to get bulletproof achievement. As far as disadvantage is concerned it’s very simple you will be more attacked by the fighters which in result twist your Win and loss proportion.

I usually keep health low of the player of mine. I have discovered that it will cause issue when I reach to higher level when I might require bulletproof. Many times you will get free heath which you cannot allot to the health status. Well usually I used to buy health rather updating health with free health. I am not going to lose anything since I am having very low health. I will think afterward regarding the health update when it needed.

Well major issue after updating the health is cost. It will cost more to refill the health of yours. If you are having health 1100 then it will take around 4 million to refill your health. Well the cost to update is very high. Well Zoo animal will not require updating the health. You have to target on the bonus health which is offered during the game. If you are having high health then you are supposed to rob rather than fight.