Thread: Hardest mafia wars city

Hardest mafia wars city

So I was thinking today regarding the cities which gave me the largest hang ups, and I at a standstill think NY was the hardest. Does anybody have the same opinion or differ? My city Rankings (hardest to simplest):
    1. NY: BMPs, continually robbing electronics
    2. Bangkok: intolerant XP ratios and grave equipment expenses (I memorize farming Baht for a week to purchase the gear for one job)
    3. Moscow: possibly it’s my mind's eye, but I memorize the XP ratios sucked.
    4. Atlantic City: Crappy XP ratios (similar to Moscow, maybe inferior, actually) but no consumables
    5. Italy: convenient consumables, decent XP necessities, cake currency, maddening boss fights, even though its incomplete
    6. Vegas: simple consumables, light cash requirements, exasperating properties, maddening boss clashes
    7. Cuba - so easy, mainly pre-PCs

Re: Hardest mafia wars city

I would alter the places of NY and Bangkok, the elevated costs of items to end jobs took way more time then to farm and inquire for the electronics in NY as well Vegas and Italy were simple to complete. Moscow and Cuba had their idiosyncrasies but not anything main like the bribes and the awful XP ratio. I was talking regarding job mastery, but you included maxing out the properties, that as well a completely dissimilar beast unto itself.

From tough to simple

1. Moscow (XP sucked)
    2. Bangkok (the Baht troubles)
    3. New York (extremely tough while I did it, but I was as well not build up like I am at this time)
    4. Italy (having to farm consumables only to farm additional consumables only about made me quit)
    5. Cuba (extremely pleasant, miss it lots)

I am not prepared to place Atlantic City up till now. I am leveling it while I have excessive power novel energy pack as such.

1. NYC: the majority of my mafia was as well going via it at the similar time and no one had a spare consumable. On the whole did it on my personal.
    2. Moscow: XP ratio so awful and power costs so high which it took me forever.
    3. Bangkok: baht was not at all a trouble because I just took additional peoples baht fighting and profile robbing the betting dens.
    4. Vegas: the fight path utilized many stem. I was a deep puncher fighter pre Vegas. After Vegas I am a stam heavy combatant with more attack but a fewer good ratio of a/d per level. Had to alter my character.
    5. Italy: very simple.
    6. Cuba: the simplest one of them all.
    7. Atlantic City: I live in Europe. Obviously my 1st generation smart phone that is 3 years ahead of what you can purchase in America just isn’t well sufficient for Zynga.