Thread: Bug In the Brown Mystery Egg used In FishVille

Bug In the Brown Mystery Egg used In FishVille

I have started playing the game of the FishVille in the Facebook and I started loving this game, because it is nice and the game is just looking after the fish and you can just see that the fish that you are keeping in is growing when you are providing him with food and taking care of it along with it. I have been getting various gifts from the friends that are playing the game of the FishVille in the application of the Facebook, but the main thing is that I have just got the error with the game and I am just not getting what is the error that is being faced by me. Recently I got the gift from one of my friend but when I just refreshed it out the gift just went off and I have no idea what happened to the gift that I just received out. Please help me out with the issues that are being faced by me.

Re: Bug In the Brown Mystery Egg used In FishVille

This basically happens when you have received a lot of the gifts and the main thing is that you cannot just receive more gifts when your counter of the gifts are full. It is that when you made the use of the gifts that is already present in the system that you are just having it for you. And also it is that you have to make the use of the gifts for the progress of the tank that is being used by you for the caring of several fishes in it. So the main thing is that at the start first make the use of the gifts that are already existing and then you can just make the use of the other games to.

You have to remove the extra gifts that are present in the gaming and then you have to free some of the space in it so that new gifts are being allocated in the system and the use of it can be progressed out. I have lost around 3 eggs in this think because I was not able to make the perfect use of the gifts that were being received by me. And also it is that the egg is important for the getting of the new things that can be applied in the system that you are just making use of.

If you are not able to get the egg in the game then you can just go to the message center and from there you can just get the brown egg back. The message center keeps the details of all the messages in it and also when you want to make the use of them you can just get the details and then you can directly make use of it. After the inbox of the messages are being emptied up then it is that you can just make the use of the gift and also it is that you can just get the brown egg from there too.