Thread: How does storage work in Farmville

How does storage work in Farmville

I have recently started playing games on Facebook and the Farmville impresses me a lot. I am on the 6 level of the game and it is proving a bit interesting to me. I just want to know how the storage barns in the game works and where we cans use the same I want to buy the storage barns so please suggest me which one to buy and how to make the best possible use of the same and the second thing here is that I don’t know how to store items in it. Please help me in this case.

Re: How does storage work in Farmville

Well the storage are nothing but use to just store the unused items on the farm, and in case you have some items that yielding you nothing and just consuming space on the farm and if you don’t want to sell the same then you can just save the same in the storage barn. Now what you have to do here is that just see whether are any unused items on your field and if they are then you can just move them towards the barn and then you can storage them . I hope that this will help you to know what exactly it is.

Well it seems to me that you must be knowing the basic meaning of the storage is and in this case on the Farmville field the meaning remains the same it make the possible space that will allow you to store things which are unused. As you are in the starting phase then you must not be having the coins to take huge bard but you get the smaller one and then you can raise the same. So what you have to do here is that just visit the farm and then you have to purchase the Barn for 5000 coins and in return it will give you six slots which will help you to save six items in the barn.

I have gone through the problem or rather I would say it as the eagerness towards the game, the storage barn in the market is the cheapest one and will help you to store items which are unsellable and unneeded. The normal barn is of 20 slots that is it will give you twenty items to be stored in. And if you will opt for the 25 slots barn that will allow you to store more items. It is very useful thing on the farm and also the huge barn that will provide you the capacity of storing 32 items. One more thing that I want to tell you here is that you can increase the barn storage with the help of your friends. The notification of the same will be given to you once the barn used by you is full.

As said by you that you are unaware of how to use the storage barn then here I am to help you out of this situation. First of all you have to just go to the market in the game and there you will find the option called as storage so just select it and then in that you will find all the buildings that will allow you to store the items so you have to select the one which will suite your requirement and also depend on the money left because you also have to grow crops on the same coins. After selecting the barn you have to place the same on the field and then if you want to store any item in it then just click in that particular item and select the option called move after that you have to take the item on the barn and click on the barn and the item automatically will be stored in the barn and then you can also store the same back on the field when needed.