Thread: How to complain about offensive Dr. Dre video in Mafia Wars

How to complain about offensive Dr. Dre video in Mafia Wars

I was doing the Dr Dre program in mafia wars and after that saw the page where Zynga suggest that players view the Dr. Dre video. I observed it and perceived numerous offensive words utilized in that video and I speculate what the people at the back Zynga and mafia wars were thinking. I mean, come on, there are kids playing this game and the creators wish to endorse that stuff? I observe that they as well have placed a small advisory message below the video, but who observes that? Can anybody please let me know how I can make an official grievance?

Re: How to complain about offensive Dr. Dre video in Mafia Wars

I am going to go with you. Seriously though, given that there is a consultative in place and those Facebook users are supposed to be 18 I don't observe an official grievance being anything additional than a squander of time, exterior of the satisfaction you may discover ethically in filling it. That’s it, here I just say this much. Hope you like my detailed information, I mean wish this information is useful for you.

If you had concerned to take the problem to gravely inspect that advisory icon (and I can just conclude you didn't and determined in its place to make your ironic reply), you might have observed that all it says is advisory and one cannot meet any additional information. I speculate if you even bothered to listen to the Dre video.

To the extent that I am conscious kids should not be playing this game as it takes an age rating. The language in that video is not anything comparing to other videos of that type and others, as well don't fail to remember the swearing in the game itself. If you observed a gangster film; you anticipate swearing, as Dre once said in 'The Show' introduction, it is all entertainment.

Facebook consumers do not have to be 18. From Facebook: "so as to be eligible to sign up for Facebook, users must be I think 13 years of era or older." Another way, this is seriously fault-finding. This game deals with much inferior themes than whatever is in that video. Possibly parents should not be containing their kids play a game called "Mafia Wars" if a video of Dre's is going to be unpleasant to them.

Well possibly a few of you have not been approximately long sufficient to memorize seeing threads or post here about users names and being unpleasant, and speculating where to report them. And how they were reported and how they were or at a standstill are detached. There is as well a link gave in mafia wars to report distasteful behavior, the majority of these reports are for names which are offensive. I call that twice standards by Zynga. It is not ok for users to have a name having distasteful language, but it is ok for the Dr Dre video to have it in there? Don't get me wrong, I don't provide a rip one way or the other. I am just pointing out; Zynga should not have it both ways. Appears classic Zynga fashion. So must suggest you get off the OP's case, and put the onus on Zynga!