Thread: Time required to Max In FHEL3 In Mafia Wars

Time required to Max In FHEL3 In Mafia Wars

The game of the Mafia is being played by me, whenever I make the use of the Facebook and the game is said to be played when I just try various application in Facebook. I have reached to the level of 18 and have completed almost 87% of the level and also it is that I am nowhere in maxing out the loot. Also it is that I have heard that the loot can be maxed out and also it is that I have seen that loot can be used for the maxing of the FHEL3 that are being used along with the gaming of the Mafia wars. I have seen that the stamina of 1300 that is present in the gaming will take a time period of half an hour for burning and that to when I was in level 3. I just want to require that how much time it will take for the maxing of the FHEL3 that I am just making use for the gaming of the Mafia Wars.

Re: Time required to Max In FHEL3 In Mafia Wars

The maxing of the FHEL3 can be done by just making the use of the available stamina that you have just specified it that is of 1300. Also just remember that the main factor when you are just maxing the factor of the FHEL3 you have to see the statistics and also the attacks that will be used by you and also it is that you can just check out the iced targets that you will make use of in the game of the Mafia wars and also it is that you can just check out that whether the power attack is being activated or not. And also it is that the man that you will attack will be iced down so that the attack can be fully carried on it, and the use of the right target can be done in it properly.

It is not always that if the stamina is more than only you can just max out the FHEL3, I have maxed it down when my stamina was 1600, and maxed it out easily without any of the issues. And now the main problem with me is that I have only 300 more of the stamina which can be used by me for the purpose of the operation that will be carried down by me when I am just probably going forward for the energy refills. But the main thing is that I am just confident to get the details of the energy refills that can be used by me when I am just forwarding for the games of the Mafia wars.

I have maxed out with the use of the M45s and also it is that you can just check out the maxing of the various files that is being used for the game and also it is that I can just get the view of the 600k fights that I have done before gaining the stature of the max FHEL3. And also it is that after doing this entire thing I have got the stamina that is of 1600 with me. I am in the level of 41 and have won many of the bonuses and refills along with it. And also it is that you can just see the spams that can affect the playing of the game and may show you the health that is of FHEL3.

You can just consider that FHEL3 is a thing that has been not launched out pretty early. It is thing that has been recently launched out and being used in variety of the games. And basically it does not depend on how many of the fights has been won by you, and also of how many tools you make use of while you are playing the game. I had the stamina of 1093, and when I started I had the stamina that is of 1000 and use to play the level 2 of the game 4 times a day. And I am lacking down in the following given things:
    Using 216 M45 Overcasts and will need 196 extra cover items is still being lower
    I have 209 Ottoman Krug and will need 205 more and the important thing is that I am making use of 216 Phantasm and will need 243 extra, approximately 232 Nyala and will need 246 more.