Thread: Is Village upgrade stuff drop rate decrease in Mafia Wars

Is Village upgrade stuff drop rate decrease in Mafia Wars

Today I utilize my power to loot some village stuff to persist on my village upgrade. But I am able to loot 3 to 4 village upgrade stuff. Which I suppose able to loot 9 at the least with the present power I have. I ask few of my mafia and they informed me they didn’t even get to loot 2 on jobs. So what is going on? Want ask to plead our mafia to get those stuff? Please if anyone have any knowledge or any idea about Facebook’s mafia wars then provide or inform.

Re: Is Village upgrade stuff drop rate decrease in Mafia Wars

The most excellent way Zynga knows how, purchase those annoying RPs. It is clear they release an elevated rate of fall at begin to taunt us into getting hooked into upgrading our properties. One time they got us hook line and sinker, they twist the faucets off. Either you discontinue, or purchase RPs to feed your addiction. I hope this little bit information is useful for you or may this helps to at least understand the mafia wars. If you want more information about anything then please let me know.

It appears all over Italy it’s the similar, I have been doing a short power work in the primary district a little bit now while I have spare power to eat up, Today not anything at all so I went the second distinct and 3rd one to dig a few property bits hoping that some tiles and so on would drop as well, essentially not anything at all. So while I leveled I sustained with ruby on region5 and knout there either, I do hope they have a fault as no one has a hope in hell of improvement at this rate except they are pure energy 20k and self leveling.

Initially Italy loot was not obtainable from the market place. Currently it is, so obviously the drop rate not working. The good news is the jobs pay for them in Italy with an extra sufficient to pay for as a minimum an average cost item from the port. (Just fight or Rob some times in Italy to make sure paying for one of the top two items in the port if you’re concerned regarding that.) The disclaimer is that we don't know regarding the unreleased regions up till now. The last 2 Bangkok tiers were much more luxurious than the remaining, but Vegas last tiers came in at about the similar cost as the rest of Vegas.

After seeing above post I also want to add something in this thread. Yes and one more slap in the face for low energy players. Only because the e-hogs ranch the crap out of those parts everybody has to suffer. Excellent job, Zynga. Typically you have shown that not ONE of your coders and pencil pushers in fact play the game. As a minimum they are reliable in defilement things. I think this all information which is provided by me and other will help you to know or to solve your query.