Thread: How Special Delivery box Work in Farmville

How Special Delivery box Work in Farmville

Well I have started playing the game called Farmville on Facebook from last few days and today I came across the gift item called as Special Delivery box one friend of mine have send this gift item to me and I really don’t know how to use so I haven’t did anything with it. Actually initially I thought that it is gift that I need to send to others and all but when I came to know that is for ourselves then the eagerness using the same increased. But the saddest thing here is that I don’t know how to make the efficient use of the same so please help me in this case and let me know how I can use the special delivery box.

Re: How Special Delivery box Work in Farmville

Well the special delivery box which you have received is the one that will provide you the gift which is not known to you and also to the one who have sent the gift to you. So according to me you have to do here is that click on the delivery box and then open the same and see what you have get in it and later on you can use the gift item that you want and like the normal gift does. I hope that this will help you to solve the issue and also will provide you to get more and more gifts from your friends.

These boxes are intended to present you substance you require to complete construction projects. And if you are having the honey comb then it will help you to get more and more honeybees. These boxes are designed to give the user honeybees and that two on the number of times in which the boxes are received. So if you want the honeybees then you can opt for the gift boxes and then you can get the bees and increase the count from the friends.

If you will ask me then the delivery box is specially designed to give the shovels in gift and if not then I can prove it wrong because the moment I start receiving such delivery box I am getting the shovels only. I don’t know why but this is the thing. And now what you have to do here is that just open and see what gifts you are getting in the special box I feel that you will get the same one in the initial stage and the count will increase when you will sent back the same to your friends.

I love the special deliver box because it is the one that allows you to open the gifts in random manner and also gives you the best of experience in opening the unknown gifts. Well it normally works as the mystery box does initially we used to get the mystery box and we were unable to know what is there inside similarly in the delivery box there are unknown gifts but it is more advanced one then the mystery gift was.