Thread: How I can level up quickly in Farmville

How I can level up quickly in Farmville

I have recently started playing the online game and specially the one which are on Facebook that is the Farmville now the best thing that is here is that I am a newbie towards this game and I want to increase the levels as soon as possible. There are few of mine friends they are on the higher level and I need the best possible way that will help me to increase my level up as soon as possible. Have anyone knows the best trick to increase the level in Farmville if yes then please help me out from this one.

Re: How I can level up quickly in Farmville

Well according to me the whole Farmville game depends on the number XP that you gain. Now the thing here is that from level one to level 20 you can complete the same with in 10 to 15 days but if you want to increase them then you have to play the game on regular basis and use the tricks to increase the XP’s. I am sure that the more number of XP’s that you are gaining will give you the best of speed in increasing the level up.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to that so success has the shortcut. So as said by you that you want to increase the level up as soon as possible. There are some rules which are set in the game and through that you have to achieve the same accordingly. I can assure you if you will do the way in which Farmville want then you will progress in the game faster than ever. I hope that this will make you understand how to make more Xp’s

If you will ask me then I have a trick that will help you to gain more XP’s that you have to just do the co operating farming and then achieve the task which is assigned to you and if the task is achieved in the given time then you can get more XP’s and if you have done more work than your partner did then you will also get the benefit on the amount of work did. And that will help you to gain more XP and ultimately the level of your game will increase.

It seems to me that increasing the level totally depends on the number of XP’s that are gained by you. And it also depends on the way you gain the XP. Now for example you have seeded a crop so the Xp is ultimately counted of that particular crop and you will not get a single XP when the crop is harvested but if the crop is fertilized then you will get single Xp on every particular fertilized crop and if you are having the gift called fertilize all then you can fertilize your own field and can gain more number of Xp’s . I am sure that you are not aware of how to increase the XP and then the level.