Thread: Is it really worth to play mafia warfare

Is it really worth to play mafia warfare

As we all be familiar with the old loot rare and so on currently are getable. We who play above 3 to 4 year mafia wars we own the rare OLD loot playing hard all event 3 to 4 year and currently somebody just show up start to play mafia wars and they can as well own the similar rare old loot ? What is unusual to play mafia war more than 3 year not anything! Is real epic fail making giftable rare loot from special event obtainable for novel players? Earlier than this I was arrogant old school mafia war player but from the moment the old rare loot is giftable envy one can be old school mafia wars player.

Re: Is it really worth to play mafia warfare

There is a time stamp. That is what you should be conceited of. Loots are as well, overstated. And this is an awful thing to you, but an excellent thing to innumerable others. If you construct your character eventfully, those novel players still misplace to you. If not, mafia war can all the time launch Old loot for only Platinum Members. You are still losing out.

Can you let know me? How many old players are remaining? How many novel players have connected? Old players I assume have an idea and would spend minimum on loot. Novel player don't. In a business model, it makes sense to have novel players with old loots. A few items are still not moveable. You would think it is an awful idea because it took away a bit from you. But it inserted innumerable pleasures to innumerable people. The requirements of the lots of overshadow the requirements of the few. And you are that few, sorry to say. It is a series. With the novel inventory, earlier or later, one way or another, players will have access to old loots.

I would not get so bent out of shape concerning it myself. Valueless loot? Who minds who owns it? I am more paying attention on getting as much of the latest, shiniest, novel stuff that persists to pour out and content in my ability to do it simpler- and most significantly cheaper - than a Noob since I have had years to expand my character and they have not. The previous time I cleaned out my mafia (detached non-friends) I felled about 1,300 people. The majority of those were old school players. Bored and sick and weary of the game. With no the novel blood infused into the game it will become extinct. And if those novel players cannot do anything but have their ass handed to them and not wholly any jobs, tasks or clashes, they will walk. So provide a handout to keep interested.