Thread: NY Bank Account is full, How to dispose in Mafia Wars

NY Bank Account is full, How to dispose in Mafia Wars

I am wishing for some help for the money that I have got but no place to store them. Actually I am playing a Mafia Wars and my New York Bank Account is full where I am having a $1,000,000,000,000,000,000 in it and I am unable to deposit anymore now. Can you guys tell me that how can I dispose a lot of excess cash. I have upgraded all of my NY properties.

Re: NY Bank Account is full, How to dispose in Mafia Wars

I guess you are left with nothing as you can do whatever you want to do. I have never played this game upto the point that you are talking but I guess it would be possible to donate some of the money that you have won while playing this game. I suggest you to do some donation and if you don't like to donate the cash that you have then you may simply create another account to which you can donate the point form your current account.

Every time you execute a job or succeed battles against your enemies in Mafia Wars, you get money, the amount will depend on the level of job you do and the enemy beat you. If you have assets, they will also give you results. You can deposit your money in the bank. When you do, the bank will retain 10% of your deposit to cover costs. Although this percentage may be equal to a substantial sum, there is also an advantage. If you put your money in the bank, you will not lose it when you fight or when you're attacked, you'll be given the opportunity to save for something you can buy, as property.

Players who have completed more than 50,000 attacks (robbing), you get a maximum value of 15%. Your advantage: more money in fighting and attacks up to 15%. Advantage of your Safe Cracker: Has a small chance to get double the amount in fights or assaults. This position can be set only players who have chosen the type of "Mogul". The higher the level of the opponent, the better. In level 300, a maximum value is reached of 15. Your advantage: more money when making jobs up to 15%. Advantage of your Bagman: Has a small chance to get double the amount when making jobs.