Thread: Dead Space 2 is Unbalanced in Multiplayer

Dead Space 2 is Unbalanced in Multiplayer

Regardless the game is amusing even though necromorphs are almost not possible to be played with pl Is it true that the multiplayer is that the necromorphs are required to function together while the humans can just be lonewolves and lash out some grave face. Are Necromorphs are very weak physically and is that the impact that s their attack power in contrast to their opposition (The Humans)Post back and reply to me what you guys think about it please share your thoughts about this topic.

Re: Dead Space 2 is Unbalanced in Multiplayer

I have the same opinion that the necromorphs different attacks could be a bit powerful , and that the stasis packs be supposed to have to be chosen up, but or else the gameplay is fine . Making only less stronger guns obtainable would assist, but it could also be a obstruction. Dead Space 2 is not a multiplayer gigantic game , it is just enjoyable to play with for a time being a break from the story.

I would have to stoutly have the same opinion with Oyster22 as I was considering the very similar thing. One human with a line gun and every necro is spending additional time re-spawning and trying to locate each one., throw in stasis and it just is not any amusing and enjoyable Even as a human it turns old having to "catch up" with each person each time you re-spawn... I will probably give it an attempt a few more chances but I am not sure how much time will be spending much time in MP... Will most likely spend additional time in the SP play-through trying to find out what is actually going on story-wise, if something.

I am very grateful that you people replied to my question t. As for the teamwork is concerned , that is totally irrelevant when 1 human can shatter 3 of my teammates with whom I synchronize with on ventrilo. Not only are we attempting to slaughter the humans while they are unaccompanied, but we attack in stylish manner . But it does not sometime function as frequently as it should. There is some reason for that , it is because the human will fire 2 stasis shots in our faces and clean us all out with a grenade. One of us will still attempt to leap on to the human face with a bunch and the other two of my companions will take turns smashing him,

Well I too believe that teamwork is not the aspect that balances this game. The necros perish fast, do little harm, and do not redevelop. Not to talk about they are simple to find out since red names flood your screen. Necros are not yet that tricky and because you aware here they generate you can stasis them earlier than they yet are able to assault which is enormously frustrating.