Thread: Halloween loot not dropping In Mafia Wars

Halloween loot not dropping In Mafia Wars

The game of the Mafia Wars is one of my favorite games and also it is that the game is the best when you are just playing it in the computer system. I have seen many of the stages in these games and have been making the use of the various guns in this game. The game is having various levels in it that is all interesting and also the game is having all the facilities that can be used by the users and also the enemies that they are chasing in the game. It is also the game is having the option of the Halloween loot where you are looting the bank that is having all the gifts and money that can be used for the raising of the credits of the game that I am just playing in the system. Please help me out that how is it possible for the drooping of the loot that is being done by me in the game.

Re: Halloween loot not dropping In Mafia Wars

I have tried out various other techniques but the main problem is that the loot is lowering down by a very minimal rate and also it is that, the rate is such slow that the lowering is being done at the time interval of 10 hrs. But later on after some time when the looting started to drop the game was more exiting for the play. After the whole of the 10 hrs the looting got completely drooped down and it was good for the playing of the game. And after the 10Hrs in some of the system the looting is completely removed and also it depends on the system that you are just having with you.

You can also check out that when the Halloween event was first started it was given that the users have to fight and then get the credits available only through the fights. The users have made the fights there jobs and also it is that the game is having the various other banking facilities that can be used by just making the use looting and then by just seeing the various dropping techniques that can be used for the lowering of the looting done in Mafia wars. Also see that you are not wasting a vast amount of the energy and stamina in it while you are just playing the game.

It is also that you can just see that the dropping of the loot while first I was making use of, came to be little low and then it lowered to some more extent. It is also that the dropping of the loot is 5/7 when I have just started and within a time of the 9hrs the loot dropped down completely and while it was looking out the details I got the information that the stamina was around 2000 and the energy was 4000. And then after that not even single loot dropped down and the game was being played perfectly in it.

And if the loot is not being dropped by the following the above given solutions then the main reason behind it is that you have to check out the settings that has been done with the Witches, Skeletons and Vampires. Check the listing that has been detailed by me which will give you the clear picture that what is the reason that the Halloween loot is not being disabled down in Mafia Wars. Just check out the details and then you can just see below the given details:
    You can just see the Witch Costume Owned: 10
    And then the use of the Skeleton Costume being Owned: 10
    Then comes the Vampire Costume you have Owned: 10
    And after that you can just check out the various other details that is being given below:
    Check out the Devil Costume being Owned: 1
    And in the list comes the Pantomime Horse Owned: 1
    After that you can just check out the Zombie Costume Owned: 1
    Also these details are related to the use of the Halloween loots that you can just drop for being looted in the Mafia Wars.