Thread: Defeating of the Boss in D7 For Gold Levels in Mafia Wars.

Defeating of the Boss in D7 For Gold Levels in Mafia Wars.

I have just started the playing of the games of the Mafia wars that is present in the application in the Facebook. At the start I use to make use of the Facebook for the purpose of the chatting and also for getting the news regarding the news of the sports by just joining the various groups, but now it is like I have not got any time other than playing the game of Mafia wars. I have played a lot of the levels and now have reached to the level where the boss is being faced by me. But the main problem is that I have no idea how to kill the boss and have no idea that how to kill the boss. But the main problem is that the health of the boss comes automatically to full and the fact is that I have no idea that how this is possible. Please help me out what is the problem with this game and tell me how to kill the boss that is coming up in the stage of the D7.

Re: Defeating of the Boss in D7 For Gold Levels in Mafia Wars.

I have done approximately 1k attack on the boss then I was being able to kill the boss. And also it is that I have to make use of the 179 hp. For the killing of the boss I have to make the use of the 10 shivs and then also along with that I have to make use of the Grenades and then the use of the 8 shotguns was also the important part in the killing of the boss. By just making the use of the various types of the weapons I was able to kill the boss that was of the gold version and of the stage of the D7. But I guess killing the boss of the ruby version will be a challenge.

You have to check out for the henchmen that are out there protecting the boss. And the main problem is that when you are trying to kill the boss you are being caught by the henchmen. The henchmen are the nothing but the bodyguards of the boss that can save him from the attacks that are being done on him. It is found that when you have defeated the boss of the D7 then it is quite easy for the killing of the D8 boss from the ruby version.

See that if the boss is regenerating back you have to make the use of the various guns like the shot guns and also the grenades and then kill it continuously unless nothing is being left down and also it is that the boss is completely killed. You have to be the complete Assassin when you are just killing the boss and also it is that you can just cease fire and make the settings accordingly if the boss is supposed to be staying for the longer time and not being dying down easily. The health of the boss is said to be 2400 with the possibility of 2 henchmen along with it which can be killed down easily and with Great issues.

I have been working out properly with the case of the bosses in the scenario of 7 & 8, and also it is that I have been still working out along with the bosses in the scenario of 5 &6. And also it is that the working of the bosses along with the details of the play of the game that is below 2000 is not good and you would require at least good knowledge for the defeating of the Bosses. I was first playing out the game for the defeating of the boss but I just forget to refill my health and this lead me to a losing of the game against the bosses. But also it is that when I had no more weapons with me the numbers didn’t moved up and also it was up to 2100 figure again.