Thread: Why stamina does not gets refilled in Mafia Wars

Why stamina does not gets refilled in Mafia Wars

There is something that I wish to have while playing the Mafia wars, I would have loved it if it would have been possible to get the Half Energy or stamina refill at cheaper cost. Because full refill becomes bit more sometime then what we really need. The time have came many time when I have like 500 to level and I have no crime sprees requests and my stamina goes to Zero. I don't want to buy a refill of 2000 for 10 RPs because the most of it will go to waste.

Re: Why stamina does not gets refilled in Mafia Wars

What is the secret of leveling faster in Mafia Wars? In fact, everything depends on how you distribute your skill points! If done correctly, it can even help you win battles. When you level up, 5 skill points are acquired. Where are we going to distribute these points? Will we attribute to increase your defense, attack, endurance, health or rating for energy? At higher levels, where the size of the mafia of most players is more than 501, with a high attack rate will be very beneficial. Instead, the attack value depends on the size mafia in the lower level. If the size of the mob is below 501, then it is better to allocate skill points for the various categories.

I do not recommend spending too much skill points to increase your health score. Mainly because health is not less than 20 and you can also go to the hospital every 45 seconds to regenerate health. Lucid allocation of skill points is significant in leveling up in Mafia Wars. Having towering energy will facilitate you to do work. Extra attack and defense rating is a reliable way to win against the Mafia in battles. Conversely, ratings of stamina and health should be defined only at a sufficiently high level.

It is wise to devote most of your skill points to increase your odds of energy when you're still a beginner in Mafia Wars, since energy is required to perform various tasks or jobs. End jobs are important for leveling and earn more skill points. As the level of employment, the greater the energy needed for it also becomes higher. Increasing your stamina to increase the level of HP is not a thing to do because it takes two skill points to increase endurance rating of a point. Endurance levels should depend on your style of play if you fight a lot, then you should improve your odds of endurance.

Mafia Wars Endurance skill is interesting. This is one of the most sought after skills in the game outside of energy. Insert your skills to utilize an endurance which has a various effect on your character, your reputation. People can see how many fights you've won and lost. Not be the only one to show a lot of losses! Mafia Wars pumping your stamina is required only for those who really want to spend much time attacking the enemies and go after hits. If you're not crazy about it, it is perfectly fine to keep your stamina points between 3 and 8. Otherwise, no more than 25 stamina is a bit wasteful. Nothing more than to be placed into energy.

Do you want to power level your character in Mafia Wars to dominate your competitors? Well, if you want to level up as quickly as possible, you should focus on energy for the first levels. Power level as quickly as possible by focusing on energy points. The primary thing you must do when you begin playing Mafia Wars is to situate all your points of your energy profile. The reason is that you can make work much more, allowing you to climb the ladder. So, from level 1-20, make your profile points to energy. Just the once you reach level 21, as an alternative of putting all your profile points to energy, put 3 points on energy and utilize 2 of them to augment your stamina by one. Yet you wish for putting every extra points you obtain energy, but remember that from 21-50 to boost your energy level 3 and using 2 points endurance. Now that you're level 50, spend only 1 point to increase your energy and throw the rest of your points into endurance. Remember to continue to put more points you receive your energy. This will help significantly in the future.