Thread: Dead space 2 - The Serial number you entered is invalid

Dead space 2 - The Serial number you entered is invalid

I just purchased the Dead Space 2 so that I could play it in my Sony’s play station 3 . Although I have already finished all the stages of the Dead space 1 , I am experiencing some issues in my game The Key Steam produced for me when I purchased the game not even a week before is not applicable? How is this possible? I will seize my money back and set it back on my Play station 3 copy of the game if EA people are not wishing me to provide the game .

Re: 18. Dead space 2 - The Serial number you entered is invalid

I had talked to EA support team ,during that time their activation servers were not in the working condition . My guess is they took a dump due to overloaded traffic . It is quite possible that this could have happen in your case as well . I think you should too talk with the EA technical support and then take a note , and then let me know or else you can yourself post back the solution .

I am in the same game with the PS3 version. Code for rivet gun on pre-order functioned right away without error. The multiplayer pass on the other hand, is some what different This would not have been be so annoying if we could just get an declaration from Visceral or EA with a straightforward notice that state that they are working on it I am disappointed that the code does not function , but I am shocked that there does not appear to be any possession of a issue from either company.

Well you should not blame EA as they had resolved my issue m version of dead space is working now , perhaps a patch could resolve this but occasionally while I am playing the save function and the pause function does not seem to work . I stopped a lot of necro's , only to discover that it whether it saves or not . EA I looked at the other questions of this forum s, some other people are facing this problem as well, may be a good main concern for you people for the initial patch you obtain. if not there is another problem and you people have come up with a resolution to it. I think this post was a bit of assistance and please post back what you experience right now .