Thread: How I can determine which tank is visible to the user in FishVille

How I can determine which tank is visible to the user in FishVille

I am playing the FishVille game on Facebook from couple of months now and I am having six tanks in total with me. Now the thing here is that I don’t know which tank is visible to the user whether are entering in my zone. Actually all the tanks have different fishes and I want the best tank to be visible to the friends of mine. And I don’t know how to prioritize the tanks so please help me in this case and let me know how I can solve the same and keep the best tank to be displayed to my neighbors who are in the game.

Re: How I can determine which tank is visible to the user in FishVille

Well I guess that the problem that you are facing is the common one and if you have to set the priority for any particular tank then you have to just go to the option called as the view all tanks and then it will show you the tanks available for you. Now what you have to do here is that just select the tank that you want and then make sure that you mark the tank as it will be visible to the neighbor that you have.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that the tank which you are updating regularly will be visible to your neighbor for example if you are visited the tank no 4 recently and have feeded the fishes and made recent activities then that tank will be visible to your neighbors and then you will get the proper response from the neighbors who are watching the tank. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem that you are facing and it will definitely help you to solve the issue.

I am also facing a problem while playing the FishVille on my system. Actually I am using the Mozilla Firefox browser to play the game and that too on the windows 7 operating system. Now the thing here is that whenever I am opening the game on Facebook then it just shows me that the game is loading and then I don’t get the proper response from the server and the browser itself freezes. I don’t know why this happening and really can’t figure out how I can solve the same. Please help me out of this one because I love to play the FishVille and I need the game to be running on my system.

Well the thing here is that the flash player is not install on the system that you are using and that is the reason why you are unable to play the game. Actually playing the game online requires the flash player and it is the only one that helps to play the games online. Now what you have to do in this case is that just see whether the flash player is installed on your system, or not and if it is not then you have to install the same on your system but make sure that you are installing the latest one. I am sure that once the flash player is installed on the system of yours will definitely help you to solve your issue.