Thread: Stop popups in Zynga games

Stop popups in Zynga games

I utilized to play Zynga games and stop them because of the absurd amount of popups. I vow they were adding novel ones each week. Restaurant City was immense while I primarily started back latterly of December. Now you have inserted lots of! I don't require a popup each time I toggle my layout showing me the freakin' coffee bar! More than ever since I have previously royalled all dishes! I don't require a popup informing me to put in neighbors! If I wish to insert people I will discover them here on the forums and add them. I don't require a popup informing me to play madden. I previously play madden. I don't require a popup informing me to throw gifts! That was originally the just popup I was receiving while I first started playing. I send gifts to everybody one time a day. It does no good to prove it to me above and above again. I bet soon they will have a popup informing you to purchase PFC. Discontinue with the freakin' popups! Irritation factor is superior to advantageous factor!

Re: Stop popups in Zynga games

If anything were to make me stop this game, it is continues popups and in-game advertising (mainly the full game one they have place in for their football game. With that continues irritation together with the connection problems Restaurant City has been having of late, I am sincerely bearing in mind removing the game completely and I have played since its beginning.

Possibly playfish required all of us to stop the game so them don't have to return all the money we spend on the game and shut the game down. That is what occurs to some of Facebook game too. All I know currently is playfish is getting inferior each day and each time with novel update. They just think of making more wealth with cash item every week.

I also want to add something over here. This popup problem has been inquired for and converses previously so often. Playfish appears to be totally unaware on this topic. The just thing I assume is that each popup yields them like 10 cent or so, then this would make sense (for them, obviously not for us) but in any other case it is late and just maddening.

Completely agree. I have spent wealth (I just dropped 2700 INR that is $58 on Farm Town, and have no compunction either) on further games, but I am damn fine not going to spend a cent on this game. If I depart to a neighbor's restaurant, how about just allowing me go to the freaking restaurant instead of obstructing my screen with pop up after pop up? It makes me wish to discover somebody who works for Playfish and kick there.