Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 28-01-2011

How to deal with bullies in Mafia Wars

My life was going smooth since yesterday as I have been attacked continuously again and again and they didn't got any money as well. They are master in front of me as their level is much higher then me. I am at level 452 and they are all around 1000. This seems to be bit hard for the newbie who have just started the game before few days. What to do with this bullies in Mafia Wars.
Old 29-01-2011

Re: How to deal with bullies in Mafia Wars

In Bully you play a Schulraudi that is being pushed by his mother and her new boyfriend in a boarding school so they can go on a cruise. There he must, however, soon discover that he no longer at this school in the cock cage is, fast is a decision that he wants to take over the school. Unfortunately, Bully few options, which leads to the face-although not the best graphics, but still a decent graphics, also offers the world is varied and there is little to no loading times.
Old 29-01-2011

Hit with students, throwing the school with eggs and other fraudulent Bully behavior makes a lot of fun. Even the missions are similar to GTA totally free and can be varied and do what you want may be here but not by the police or the teachers who are on the map marked in red to be caught. One can also attend classes and must master in this little mini games when you can do that you can unlock special bonuses as more life if you kiss a girl, etc.
Old 29-01-2011

Those who have always wanted to play a Schulraudi wanted and stands on GTA should definitely go well with this game. However, one should not forget that you play a 15-year-old boy out of heavy weapons with them, which is not an ultra-brutal game Bully. On the contrary Bully shows the way a boy is developing in the game to a sympathetic and popular boy who really wants to provide only for peace at the school. However in the Bully Fights and bullying are not neglected and therefore the game is not suitable for players under 16. I've played and loved Bully, the only one which has not pleased me is the playing time with 15-20 hours if you do quite a lot of turns short.
Old 30-01-2011

"Bully" stands out from the crowd interactive video entertainment: in every corner of the school grounds and on the basis of the tasks you find that were the game developers with attention to detail in the matter. Starting with the edgy but lovable protagonist of many funny people out of the exciting and varied milestones - Bully is fun. The game is basically a remake of "Canis Canem Edit for PlayStation 2 The graphical representation of the characters and scenes thus remains short of current demands. Bully in only English is spoken there are German subtitles. So Jimmy Hopkins has a "good" testimony satisfied.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,