Thread: How can I unhide Mafia Wars in Newsfeeds

How can I unhide Mafia Wars in Newsfeeds

I was having all the news feeds from my Mafia Wars on my facebook but I guess I have made a mistake which seems like clicking on the "Hide Mafia Wars" on one of the feed posts, Since then I am not able to see Mafia Wars news feeds on my facebook account. I am not able to find out that how can I again make it visible again ? Please help me!

Re: How can I unhide Mafia Wars in Newsfeeds

Your problem is not a big one as you can easily unable the news feed for the whatever game you play. Suppose by mistake you have clicked on the unhide button of the particular game then how can you make that particular game back in the news feeds. You just need to go to the very bottom right of your news feed where you can check out the "Edit Options" in which you need to choose the game from the "Hidden from News Feed" list. Choose for the Mafia Wars and then click on the "Add To News Feed" button next to it.

Thus, the former News Feed on the home page a lot more extensive. Through the filter "news are" you can pick out the contributions considered by Facebook as the ones for the most interesting. A new tool is also the hide option: If you move your mouse in the upper right corner of each message in the news feed you will see a button "Hide". Additionally, you can hide a person or fan site from your news feed (and if it is a contribution from an external page is - eg posterous - can they also hide the nature of contributions).

Every day we see hundreds of messages from friends, status messages, links, application messages, fan information, etc. The automatic publication of activities such as communications to the Board of friends, comments, publishing of links, not all encounters etc. Facebook users to joy. Since the last change of privacy settings, the News Feed activities no longer be managed centrally. The following tips show how to prevent, however, that information can be removed from the News Feed. Before I go into the individual settings, it makes sense to briefly explain how Facebook handled the automatic publication before the changeover.

It can be distinguished in principle, whether it be status messages, or as shown below, caused by an application. So if you want to see, for example, no further details of this application, you can pass mouse over the message, Facebook then displayed in the upper right corner of the message a button to "hide" one. When you click "Hide" to three more buttons appear. Here you can choose whether to download messages to the user or the application should be hidden in the News Feed. In the case of an application would be "Give Hearts hide" the right application. If a "normal" status message to "hide" selected, only its ability to hide the user.

The developers of Facebook, the way in which activities appear in social games in the News Feed, adjusted. From now on only see these players who are also involved itself in the respective games. It is no longer necessary to disable the information in social games such as Mafia Wars Farmville or manually in the options menu. Automatically displays the information from social games have, however, the players who participate in it actively. Also, these messages are no longer as usual in a shortened version, but full-length shows for that user, it says on the blog.