Thread: What is the best way to gain most XP on FishVille

What is the best way to gain most XP on FishVille

I am a game addict and love to play games now the thing here is that I have started playing a game called FishVille and a newbie to the same. As I have started the same using from last few weeks and I don’t know the exact way to increase the XP’s in the same. So please suggest me the best possible way that will help me to increase the Xp and also extend the stages of the same. Have anyone reached the extreme level of the game if yes then please let me know how I can do the same.

Re: What is the best way to gain most XP on FishVille

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you out of this case. So what you have to do here is that just buy the Fish with more XP’s and then feed them until you reach to the fourth level and then you have to sell the fish which have completed the fourth level. I am sure that once you will reach the fourth level for any particular fish then you can gain more XP buy selling the fishes and then you can also grow up in the stages that you want to be.

Well FishVille is the game that users normally play who have an account on Facebook and it is an interesting online game. Now if you have to increase the XP then what you have to do here is that just buy a fish with more Xp and then you have to feed the fish until you take the fish to level one and then you have to sell that fish and again buy the same and gain more XP. Now doing this will definitely increase the XP count of your game.

I think the problem that you are facing is not the serious one because every beginner face the similar one when you are trying to have and access on the game. So first of all you have to try and save the sand dollars for only tank purchases and don’t use the normal coins to purchase the tank and then later on you can use the same coins to buy the fish and more number of fish will produce you more XP. I hope that this will help you out to solve the issue and will give you the best of experience of playing the game.