Thread: Play Dead space 2 in offline mode

Play Dead space 2 in offline mode

Hey guys I have installed this Dead Space 2 game, and let me tell you that this is an interesting sequel of the dead Space and has several new features. But I have a problem, I just wanted to know if I can play this game in offline mode do I need to turn off the Steam . Is there any way I can play the game by disabling the internet connection.

Re: Play Dead space 2 in offline mode

Even I have installed this game and had a similar problem. Actually I started the Steam in an offline mode and I was able to play the game but, my friend you need to know that this will limit your game level. By doing this happens is that only a single user will be able to play and that to in zombie mode. So it will no longer allow you to play in multiplayer mode. Offline mode in Dead Space 2 is just the first page.

Guys I know this is an exciting game with plenty of new stuff that we need to discover. Me and my friend we tried to play it in multiplayer mode staying offline but we were wrong. This is a game which is meant for multiple players, so if you want to take an advantage of its multiplayer mode then I guess you will have to play it online.

I am totally into games. I myself am a game developer and am aware of this game very well. This is one of my favorite games. The sequel is just awesome and you got to know certain things about the game. The offline mode in this game is only meant for practice sessions. If you desire to play it in multiplayer mode you will require going online and get going with it. The offline mode restricts certain fascinating features of the game. In the offline mode you won’t be rewarded with any experience and it will not allow you to unlock any achievements.