Thread: Multiple suit types in Dead space 2

Multiple suit types in Dead space 2

Well so far there has been many posts and thread been created in your forum even though the game is just released in at the last week , so I too decided to post my question and view in this forum In the Dead space 2 gameplay video I had gone through here were 4 suits, and there was two kinds of each, similar with weapons, and each have distinct color schemes to it, I expect there are more than such 4 suits, and this describes the yellow mining suit , each suit has exclusive attributes , please comment on this topic, your suggestions will be appreciated . Please post back your as much comments as possible.

Re: Multiple suit types in Dead space 2

There are diverse colors of each suits.. A lot of suits, and guns. Well I do believe that you will be dissatisfied. From what I have, gone through each suit (Engineering, Vintage, regarding the Security, and the Advanced) will have one difference. Implying 8 suits minus end-game suit and DLCBy now I have only seen the difference for the Engineering and Advanced. Selected that I am aware are of the Hacker, Unitologist (Security Variation), and Prima. I am presuming Dr.Pepper codes will rate you a rig, and the Dead Space: iPhone expectantly will too.

All right I think you people are correct at some extent but the hacker suit does not convince me at all l. you do not have an airtight helmet on only a gas-mask in a bad way on and as I went in the in the video that was shown in the demo game he was outer surface i.e in vacuum. Also taking in concern all the suit is jeans, jacket, a gas-mask and cluster of gear strapped on. They have not deployed the vacuum environment. I am aware that it is only a game and I do not even get it for the reason that I am planning to play it on system but I had to remove it out of my computer .

It seems like players can paint their suits, considering as there is a yellow mining suit and in the actual multiplayer preview or clip diverse colors of the security suit were revealed, which leads me to this speculation. Also, the team made it certain that one can modify suits in multiplayer, and it seems like you can paint said suits. So you had the query regarding the painting of suits and I reckon it is resolved by far .