Thread: Dead Space 2 PC Can’t use saves stations

Dead Space 2 PC Can’t use saves stations

I have just got the new game of the Dead space 2 and is one of the awesome games that has ever been played by me, and also the functioning of the game with the system that I am making use of is the best. I am making the use of the HCL computer along with the system of the Nvidia Graphic card in it. The graphic card is working out well with it and the fact is that I have not installed any special kind of the software for the playing of the game of the Dead Space 2 and was working out well, until yesterday I was not able to save the games and regular interval of time. Please help me out with the issues that are being faced by me.

Re: Dead Space 2 PC Can’t use saves stations

If you are having the issues of the not saving of the game then it is that you have to see that what kind of the GPU is being used by you. The issues are always of that of the GPU that it might not be working with the system and also it is that you can just check out the configuration of the game that it is normally expecting on. And also it is that when the CPU is having the issues for the loading of the game then it is that the game will not get access to the memory slot of the computer which may lead of not saving the game.

And if you are making the use of the ATI card then this issues are normally being faced that leads to the issues for the saving of the game in the regular interval of time. But you are making the use of the Nvidia cards already then this issue should not be caused to you. And you can check out that whether the files of the Direct X files are being installed in for the games, and without the set-up of the direct-X the issue can be caused for the saving of the various files in the system of the game.

There are several bugs that will be causing you the issue of the saving of the game then you can just try to re-install the game again. At the start remove the whole game from the system and then you just have to install the game again and then you can just add the files one by one of the game in the system. The better option is that you can just remove the Direct-X alone for the game and then just install the files of the Direct-X alone and then just see that whether the saving of the game is being done properly or not.