Thread: Dead Space 2: Unable to connect to the EA servers. Please try again later

Dead Space 2: Unable to connect to the EA servers. Please try again later

I prearranged Dead Space 2 a moment before and pre loaded it some days before, today I went on to play it and came across a few troubles while annoying to play the multiplayer form, it said that it was not capable to connect to server and I should attempt once more afterward. I saw a post someplace that the multiplayer will be up at approximately 12 PM PST, well it is regarding an hour past that and I was speculating if there was something I could perform to play the multiplayer? For those who could not tell I am on the PC edition. Please help to throughout this issue.

Re: Dead Space 2: Unable to connect to the EA servers. Please try again later

It is occurred to me as well. I am previously connected to the internet and after that while I begin the Dead Space 2, later than the "push any key to persist" screen it's said "not capable to connect to the EA Servers. Extra single player content may not be obtainable. Please attempt another time afterward." And after doing that I click on the Multiplayer button. It's said "not capable to connect to the EA Servers. Please attempt another time later." as well. Do you know how to repair this trouble? Assist me please.

This is the problem I am having too, I waited a day later than I obtained my copy on begin, and the trouble is still continues. I have not had any problem with my router still. I am making a bet this is a network problem on EA's side. Well, that totally invalidates the point of ever preordering, also! I can't exchange my cipher, and I've previously compressed Dead Space 2...all that's left is the multiplayer, and I at a standstill cannot attach to it. (Note: I discarded installing the EA Downloader program, by the way). I would like to have this trouble determined as soon as possible; this is efficiently killing the online multiplayer community for Dead Space 2.

While troubleshooting online connections, you should remember that you are not just commerce with your home network, but as well your Internet Service Provider's sequence of networks. As well understand that there can be a many routers which your link will go by through in order to arrive at the game server. Information moved on the Internet is handled by transporting bits of information, known as packets. For instance, while you visited this web page, every parts of the page were accepted from the webpage server, via your Internet Service Provider's network, into your residence network, and lastly to your PC, each one in packets. Downloading information from the Internet is just a matter of transitory packets back and forth between your PC and a server via a series of networks. If these packets be unsuccessful to achieve their destination, you get errors about your connection.

I got the similar trouble. I got the collector version and would like to exchange my collector items since it did charge 70 euro's that is a heavy price and it sucks to unable to get these items because of a connection fault. I attempted to seem at the troubleshooting, it did not anything, I attempted to immobilize my firewall and it at a standstill didn’t effort so it is most definitely not a trouble of my firewall.