Thread: Dead space 2 error while installation "Source file not found: (file destination)...Verify that file exists

Dead space 2 error while installation "Source file not found: (file destination)...Verify that file exists

Well I am working on the windows 7 operating system and that too on the Intel core2 duo processor and I am game addict and love playing games. And when I tried the recently released game to install on my system then I was unable to install it in fact I was getting an error message during the installation. Whenever I use to run the setup file then an error is thrown in front of me saying that “Source file not found: (file destination)...Verify that file exists” I really can’t figure out why I am getting this error and also don’t know how I can solve the same. Have anyone else faced the same issue when you tried to install any game on your system.

Re: Dead space 2 error while installation "Source file not found: (file destination)...Verify that file exists

Well it seems to me that the error that you are effacing is due to the coy of setup that you are using to install the on the system. The error that you are getting here is clearly saying that check whether the setup file is available or nor or in short I can say that the setup file is not being read by the processor or the system. Now what you have to do in this case is that just check whether the setup that you are trying to install is valid or not and also it is took from a trusted source or not. Make sure that the setup must ne from the trusted and the authorized source which in future will not give any errors what so ever.

Re: Dead space 2 error while installation "Source file not found: (file destination)...Verify that file exists

There are only two reasons why the system is giving you this error that you are using a pirated copy which is not being read by the system or the game that you are trying to install is not compatible. So do one thing just check the compatibility of the game with the system and then make the possible changes to make your system compatible to the game. I am sure that once you will make the system capable of holding the game then you will not face any such issues. And if you are forcing the installation if it is not compatible then please don’t try and do any because it may harm other programs installed on your system.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that the error that you are facing is due to the operating system and for sure windows 7 is not letting the game to settle down, so first of all you check whether you are using the windows 7 ultimate version or not and if it is not the ultimate one then you have to make the proper installation of the windows 7 ultimate and then try and install the game and keep one thing in mind that you are also installing the appropriate video drivers on the system that will supports the game later on.