Thread: Dead Space 2 won’t run, help

Dead Space 2 won’t run, help

I have downloaded the Dead space 2 game recently and tried to install the same on my system but it is not helping me I mean I have installed the game successful and the installation process was also errorless. But when I decided to start the game then nothing was happening in fact the screen used to turn black for a moment and then again the normal desktop use to be in front of me. I don’t know what went wrong and why I was not able to understand the problem and unable to solve the same so any help regarding it will be appreciated. For your kind information I am using the windows 7 operating system on the inter core i3 processor

Re: Dead Space 2 won’t run, help

Well as said by you that the screen turned black and the screen resolution adjusted and you were taken to the desktop. So what you have to do in this case is that check whether the video drivers of your system are properly installed or not and if they are not then you have to install the same and if they are not available with you then you can download them from the official site and then make the installation and if you have already installed them then you have to update the same from the device manager. I hope that updating the software will definitely help you to solve the issue.

According to me the graphic card of your system is not doing well if there is any. So what you have to do here is that just check out with graphic card and if you found anything fishy then you have to use any latest one and install it on your system. Keep one thing in mind that once the graphic card is installed on your system then you will definitely able to solve the issue. Now what you have to do in this case is that just replace the graphic card that you are using and then insert any latest and the advanced graphic card on your system.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you out in this case. I guess that the main issue here is that the copy of the game which you have downloaded and installed is not proper or must not be from the trusted source. So do one thing try and get the original copy of the game and then install it on the system and I think you can order the copy of the game from the official dealers and then install the same on your system. I am dam sure that this one will help you out.

I think the problem that you are getting because it seems to me that the windows 7 are not allowing you to do the same. Actually it happens if the game is not compatible with the operating system then it will definitely give you errors. So first of all you have to check the compatibility of the game with the system and then make the possible changes according to it. I am sure that it will help you to solve the issue and if not then you have to determine that you have installed the Ultimate version of Windows 7 and if it is not then you have to install the same. I guess this one will surely remove all the errors that are creeping in while playing the game.