Thread: Can you replay chapters / levels / missions in dead space 2

Can you replay chapters / levels / missions in dead space 2

Is it recognized if you can replay chapters or not? I will not be dis honest, I never played Dead Space 1. But I in fact like the cinematic feel and appearance of Dead Space 2 and I intend on borrowing Dead Space 1 from a friend prior to Dead Space 2 releases . Nevertheless I googled around online and from what I discovered you cannot replay chapters in the initial game. Can this be done in the second? I would expect so, as that is one of my preferred and beloved characteristics in games with a excellent Single Player. I extreme dislike having to play the whole game once more just to replay one succession I actually liked.

Re: Can you replay chapters / levels / missions in dead space 2

The game is not available in chapters. It is one fluid game...as there is being said we will not t observe in the least tram loading screens. I recommend making mode than one saves at the starting of new areas. That way you can go return back and play them the you wish to play .This sums it up. You should really play the actual first though, as it is an astonishing game in it's own right.

Well I think it is a very good question being asked by you n! When I used to play this game , I am talking about the first version I just created a new save file for every chapters so I was able to go back . It tends to be very simple. It's easy! Dead Space 2 is certainly a more streamlined practice (no loads screens except you die!) but it does still contains chapters and save stations so you can deploy a alike strategy if you would fancy to go back to particular areas.

Creating new save files seems like a good methodology to a Chapter choosing menu (perhaps DS3, presuming there will be single, can have a factual mission replay alternative?). Well I think you will be curious to know can you actually create ? And it is nice to observe developers replying to the community and giving their valuable cents , thank you .