Thread: Online Activation Pass Not Working in Dead Space 2

Online Activation Pass Not Working in Dead Space 2

I had bought Sony’s Play station 3 a months back , I like to play a lot of games , Since the launch of the new Deadspace 2 , I spent my whole leisure time with my ps3 , I have got bored playing it with myself , I was just going to play it online , but there I could not do it so , since a few days I am facing an issue with it. The issue is that my Online Activation Pass is not functioning properly ,any attempt made results in an error that states it is not longer called or it is not correct , any suggestions will be highly appreciated . Thank you in advance .

Re: Online Activation Pass Not Working in Dead Space 2

It seems that everybody is having this problem. I own a gamestop . A worker from my gamestop informed me that they received an email from Viseral Games stating servers will not be up until 12:00PM 25 January 2011 IST. So perhaps this can be the reason why You are l receiving "invalid code" errors. So I think you should be patient till the above said date and then see what actually happens , I think you can wait till that date .

It is likely the online pass will also be dependent on the codes being made active by Sony. The same thing took place when Hot Pursuit had released . Online passes were not in the working state pending after Sony had rationalized the PSN store front, so I presume it can be the similar issue here. May be worth maintaining a watch on the playstation blog, expectantly they will inform in a little while to let everybody know when the store will update.

Try typing the code via your account settings on the playstation desktop. There is an selection with the name "redeem codes" that is what worked for me I believe it will be useful for repording/debugging this issue if you may possibly add the information down underneath, in its place just eneter "Onlinepass not working" If you posses a Console the Country your PSN Account / Gamertag is likely to (might be probable that whatsoever is downloaded for the onlinepass is area restricted and not working on each ... or for instance as the game is not launched in germany that the online thing is not accessible for download right at this time