Thread: DC Universe Online - There was a probem during the uninstall (-1)

DC Universe Online - There was a probem during the uninstall (-1)

I am having one issue while trying to uninstall the DC universe online beta version from my PC i am getting and error message i.e. "There was a problem during the uninstall (-1)". I am unable to find the reason behind the same error message. I have tried several time to uninstall the same but no success. So if you are having any solution for the same then do let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: DC Universe Online - There was a probem during the uninstall (-1)

If you are unable to remove the DC Universe from the computer of yours then let me tell you that there might be some issue with the Windows Registry which is causing the issue with the same. To work with the same issue i will advise you to go with the below given step that will help you with the same.

1. Go to C:\>Programs File> DC Universe Online Folder
    2. Right Click on Folder
    3. Select Delete
    4. Now Click on Start
    5. Click on Run
    6. Type "regedit" and hit enter
    7. Navigate to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SOE-DC Universe Online Beta"
    8. Right Click on same
    9. Select Delete
    10. Close Registry Editor Window
    11. Delete all shortcut Manually
    12. Restart your computer

As you are unable to remove the DC Universe online from the computer of yours i will advise you to with the Uninstaller Utility which will help you to remove the game from the computer as well as from the Windows Registry. The uninstallers are third party application which are used to remove application from the computer. So if you can then go with the uninstaller and remove the same. There are lots of uninstaller utility available which you can use for same cause. Just check out some of the uninstaller on below given link.
    Which is the best uninstaller?

Quote Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
    If you are unable to remove the DC Universe from the computer of yours then let me tell you that there might be some issue with the Windows Registry which is causing the issue with the same. To work with the same issue i will advise you to go with the below given step that will help you with the same.

1. Go to C:\>Programs File> DC Universe Online Folder
    2. Right Click on Folder
    3. Select Delete
    4. Now Click on Start
    5. Click on Run
    6. Type "regedit" and hit enter
    7. Navigate to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SOE-DC Universe Online Beta"
    8. Right Click on same
    9. Select Delete
    10. Close Registry Editor Window
    11. Delete all shortcut Manually
    12. Restart your computer
    First of all thanks for replying to my query with the quick response.I have gone through the solution which you have given me and followed the same and let me tell you that the issue of mine got resolved. Now i have successfully removed the game from my system and planning to install the full version of the DC Universe Online but before that i need to know whether this is bug free game or not as the beta version is having lots of bug which makes me irritated and finally i removed the same. Does this version is having the same problem or not.

Although rare, located in the MMO universe comics are a real interest. The principle, leading to rescue or persecute citizens in an open world with a character that we have created yourself from head to toe, proved the most attractive, especially for fans of the genre. So, they waited with some impatience that DC Universe Online.the game is immersive and well designed, fluid, beautiful, and if you know the world is ecnore DC better, the quests are very well done for the game can still move, hoping it tj as well.

DC Universe Online intends to build on the work published by Editions DC Comics for 75 years. It will include moult Super Heroes and Super Villains, competing in Gotham City and Metropolis (the two main cities of the game available at launch). In DCUO, players can choose sides and play as Super Heroes and fight alongside Superman, the Green Archer, Flash and many others or otherwise join the ranks of Lex Luthor, the Joker or Bizarro. The game is having thenice review and new version is not having any bug reported yet. So if you wish to then you can continue with the same.