Thread: Function of ESC key in Numpty Physics

Function of ESC key in Numpty Physics

Hi, recently i bought a new Windows Phone 7. I would like to say it is a must have smartphone. I even liked its applications. but unfortunately there were no games. One of my friend suggested me to download Numpty Physics as am great fan of puzzle games. I downloaded, installed and its working nice accept one thing. The ESC feature. How does the ESC key work while using the drawing puzzle game Numpty Physics.

Re: Function of ESC key in Numpty Physics

Numpty physics is a drawing puzzle game which includes a built in editor. Here the ESC i.e the backspace key is used to UNDO the last command as stated in the instructions of the game. Basically a normal tablet has an ESC key next to the display. So the ESC key is the one with a circular back arrow icon which is used as Escape, Undo or Back option.

There are many users who had a similar mis-understanding regarding the Numpty Physics puzzle game. People often mis-interpret the ESC key i.e (back arrow)with the Backspace button to UNDO the last stroke. In this game you can undo the stroke but it will not change the influence made to the surrounding.

Well, am aware of this game. I too was in search for the same for the Numpty Physics game on my Windows phone 7. Actually the thing is that in Numpty physics there’s a bug which will not allow you to respawn the goal item ones it is lost. It will not allow you to respawn to a designated spawn spot. This is one of the bug which is users normally face.