Thread: Restarted a Dead Space save, realized I'm not ready for more

Restarted a Dead Space save, realized I'm not ready for more

I bought Dead Space when it turns out to be a Platinum Hits title. I just away from it for the reason that the plan of dismember limbs presently felt actually boring, irritating and a stupid game play publicity stunt and it was one of those first judgments I pulled devoid of giving it a option. The game was absolutely the most excellent 1200 rs I have spent on a title in a long while. There were plenty of scares, sinister impression and a lot of pleasant, tense moments. So, along with Dead Space 2 which is coming out afterward this month, I decided to dust off my copy, and put aside a run with on hard difficulty. I got regarding 15 minutes in, and I told for myself, "man, I actually, do not desire to play any longer Dead Space." This is odd for the reason that I typically love scifi/space horror games, and Dead Space absolutely scratched that famed, old itch I have to obtain from System Shock 2 way back when. So, even though I was completely ready to finish an additional save of Dead Space, I understood that I am not even paying attention in playing Dead Space 2. I am eager that I will end up along with a case of Mass Effect 2 syndrome and not provide until the day its comprehend, and then obtain all wonderful excited to experience it once more. I am sure others sense like I do, and almost certainly most may not. What are everyone thoughts about the franchise and where it’s heading as well as looking back on Dead Space?

Re: Restarted a Dead Space save, realized I'm not ready for more

How were you able to imagine that?! I am let down, but absolutely glad you ended up giving the game a real possibility. I believe cutting off limbs was presently immense. With guys like the plasma cutter and line cutter, I was able to gladly cut off limbs all day. No attention in Dead Space 2? You acquainted with, I kind of felt that way in anticipation of newly. A sequel just did not seem all that essential to me, but as the game gets quicker, I get myself receiving drawn closer and closer to the manufactured article. Sign me up! I am playing it for sure!

I presently was not capable to force myself through Dead-Space; the game was not all that frightening, and it had a genuine bad case of "man-on-the-radio" condition, in that I not at all quite knew why I required to do whatever thing I was doing, and presently I found myself pushing through corridor later than corridor at the behest of whoever was telling me what to do at the time, devoid of any actual sense of sequence to drive me onward. I am hoping that DS 2 fixes those troubles I had with the first game, for the reason that I really do want to play a scary space-based sci-fi game. I have seen whatever I have given over here, I am hopeful that they will make Dead Space 2 not simply a good game along with great atmosphere, but this is really a great game.

After reading all this I just want to tell you something regarding this that I played the hell out of the Dead Space when I first got this, I got it around a few months later after the release of the game. And the idea of having a sequel to the game looked overwhelming at first. But later than playing the Dead Space 2 demo I said to myself the entire time "It is more Dead Space" which should, in theory, be a good thing but it presently feels too soon for me to desire to jump back into a game like that.