Thread: what is buddy card in dc universe online

what is buddy card in dc universe online

Hello, I am game lover, where as I am willing to play DC universe, but does not know anything about this game. What are the features of this gaming console, along with this also like to know is the buddy card are available in almost all gaming package? One of my brothers also doesn’t like the fee of this game. I heard that by the help of buddy card, a player can play this for up to ten days as a free user. What are other requirements to play this game in my play station 3 gaming machine? Input freely, nay information will be appreciated greatly.

Re: what is buddy card in dc universe online

I am basic information about this gaming application, the DC universe is a shared universe, where most of the comic stories are published by the DC Comics. Among all the comic characters some of them are very famous in now days, like Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman, they are also famous in universe. In the context the DC universe is mainly refer for the core DC communities. In most of the times, this is also used to highlight "DC Multiverse", those are connected with the all DC Comics publications.

Yes you are right be the buddy card you can play this game for up to ten days, with a free subscription. This is quite interesting process for this gaming console. Though you are willing to collect information’s regarding this game, so I am having some of the information’s regarding technical process, and would like to share with you those are might be help you to gain any knowledge. The objectives of this game are very expansive and usually rich or powerful individuals and organizations. The S.T.A.R. Labs, is develop the devices of this game. Whereas Lexcorp is the seller of them. “cyborgs” are includes in some of Robots and similar creations of this gaming features or devices.

According to me though I am not sure about the play station 3, but almost all the games are comes with “buddy card” or another think is the pass, by which any person can able to play the in limited period of time, like for few it is ten days and for few it is more than that. So DC universe is the game, which is comes with Buddy card, and by this the user or your brother can play the game for up to ten days in a free trial. Along with this, apparently the buddy cards are comes with play station 3, though this is not a cross platform game.

DC Universe is an online action game, this is available in the market from the month of January 2011. This is designed o play into either play stations or the in the PC machine. Along with this gaming edition, it comes with a free edition which is gives 10 days trial pack. By which you will able to play for some of the free days. This can be possible by the buddy card, or the free game pass. Also the retail version is comes with 30 days trial pack, so if any one wish to play the game in trial period then this can be possible for first 30 days, but after that the user need to purchase the game.