Thread: Auto-Aim Hacks in Monday Night Combat

Auto-Aim Hacks in Monday Night Combat

I am using the Monday night combat game and using the same from last few months and the thing here is that I am not able to enable the auto aim functionality of the same. Actually I want the auto aim to be enabled because without that I am feeling difficult to ail the enemies. As I am the newbie at this game and I want that the auto aim will definitely help me to get it done but I really don now how I can enable to auto aim of the same please help me in this case.

Re: Auto-Aim Hacks in Monday Night Combat

Well according it is very simple to turn on the auto aim and if you don’t know how to do the same. Then do just one thing go to the settings and then there you will find the mouse settings in that you will also find the check box which is preceded by “Auto-aim” now you have to just check that particular box and then see whether you are able to auto aim the enemies and kill them. I hope that this will definitely help you to solve the issue.

I am also facing the similar problem where I am not able to install this game on my system. Actually I am using the windows 7 operating system and also the game is downloaded from an official site and then it is installed. The thing here is that whenever I am trying to install the game then the system is not letting me to install the game. Please somebody help me in this case and let me know how I can solve this issue and also make the proper installation of the game on my system.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and now if you want to solve the issue then just check whether the game is compatible on the system of yours or not and if it is really affected due to the compatibility issue then you will not able to install the game on your system. So what you have to do here is that just check out whether your system is fulfilling the requirements of the game or not and if not then you have to make sure that you are making the possible changes on the system to make the game compatible.

If you will ask me then I will suggest you to just insert the graphic card of high memory on your system and then see how it goes. If you have already installed a card then you have to check whether it is working fine or not. I am sure that once the graphic card is installed you will be definitely able to solve the issue because the graphic card will support your system the better and also will allow you the better gaming experience.