Thread: Monday Night Combat freezing after a short period of time

Monday Night Combat freezing after a short period of time

I have recently purchased a game and after the installation I started to play and in between the game play I was thrown out of the same and then I was unable to have the access back on it. Now the thing here is that when I started the game initial phase was cool but suddenly in between the whole game frozen and I was unable to play the game. And from then I was not able to even start it. I don’t know what happen to the game please help me in this case and also let me know how to solve the same.

Re: Monday Night Combat freezing after a short period of time

I have gone through the problem and it seems to me that the problem that you are facing the common one when the installation is not proper. Now what you have to do in this case is that just that uninstall the game and the you have to install the same again I am sure that reinstalling the game will definitely help you to solve the issue that you are facing with the same. Actually it happens if the game gets corrupt then in behaves in the same manner.

I thing the problem that you are getting because you have to not installed the graphic card on your system and the thing here is that due to the absence of the card you are not able to play the game. So what you have to do here is that just install the latest graphic card on your system and then see how it goes. I am sure that this will help you to solve the issue. Actually graphics cards are the one that will give you the best graphics support and you can give the finest of visuals to play the game.

I guess you have not installed the flash player on your system and that is the reason why you are not able to get the appropriate game play. It happens if the flash player is not installed on your system then you will be definitely able to solve the problem that you are getting will be solved. So what you have to do here is that just see whether you are getting the updated flash player and then install the same on your system. I am sure that once the flash player is installed on your system then it will definitely help you to solve the issue.